Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Survivors Return to Auschwitz for 70th Anniversary of Liberation
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Lance Armstrong Makes Cameo in New Drug-Related Music Video
- This Is What the Stars Ate During the Blizzard of 2015
- Gary Sinise Blasts Howard Dean for Calling American Sniper Fans 'Angry'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Julianne Hough Hair Secrets!
Get Locks as Lovely as Country's Favorite Dancer Using These Budget-Friendly Products
1. EVERYDAY FAVORITES: "Redken All Soft Shampoo softens up her hair, since Julianne is such a high-lift blonde," says stylist Crystal Keller, of Nashville's Natural Oasis Day Spa and Salon (run by Julianne's sister Marabeth). Other must-haves: Paul Mitchell's Gloss Drops ("a great anti-frizz") and Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray.
2. ACCESSORIES: To bring out her waves, Keller uses Hot Tools Curling Irons ("very affordable"). Updos start with Goody Ouchless Hair Ties, "which prevent breakage." For big hair, "Put Goody Velcro Rollers in top of hair for five minutes."
3. HER SURPRISE WEAPON: Coconut oil. "It's a great overnight conditioner," says Keller. To cure dry ends (and avoid a greasy look), use half a teaspoon.
1 Redken All Soft Shampoo, $15.00
2 Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray, $15.95
3 Goody Ouchless Hair Ties, $2.99; all available at drugstores
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!