Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Julianne Hough Hair Secrets!
Get Locks as Lovely as Country's Favorite Dancer Using These Budget-Friendly Products
1. EVERYDAY FAVORITES: "Redken All Soft Shampoo softens up her hair, since Julianne is such a high-lift blonde," says stylist Crystal Keller, of Nashville's Natural Oasis Day Spa and Salon (run by Julianne's sister Marabeth). Other must-haves: Paul Mitchell's Gloss Drops ("a great anti-frizz") and Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray.
2. ACCESSORIES: To bring out her waves, Keller uses Hot Tools Curling Irons ("very affordable"). Updos start with Goody Ouchless Hair Ties, "which prevent breakage." For big hair, "Put Goody Velcro Rollers in top of hair for five minutes."
3. HER SURPRISE WEAPON: Coconut oil. "It's a great overnight conditioner," says Keller. To cure dry ends (and avoid a greasy look), use half a teaspoon.
1 Redken All Soft Shampoo, $15.00
2 Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray, $15.95
3 Goody Ouchless Hair Ties, $2.99; all available at drugstores
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!