Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Scare Up Some Fun After Dinner with Halloween-Themed Chocolate Pudding Cups
Hands-on time: 35 min.
Total time: 1 hr., 15 min.
1 (5.9-oz.) package chocolate instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
¾ cup whipping cream
¼ cup coffee-flavored liqueur
1 (7.5-oz.) package chocolate-filled vanilla wafer sandwich cookies
Black decorating frosting or melted chocolate candy coating
6 chocolate wafers, finely crushed (about 1/3 cup)
1. Combine pudding mix, milk, cream and liqueur in large bowl; whisk 2 minutes or until blended and smooth.
2. Pour pudding into six (6-oz.) glasses. Chill 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Pipe "RIP" in frosting or candy coating on six cookies.
4. Spoon 1 tbsp. cookie crumbs onto each serving; insert a cookie into each serving. Top with candies. Serve with additional cookies.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!