Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Relive 42 Years of Saturday Night Live Auditions with These Throwback Videos
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Here's a Reminder That You Can Ice Skate on Kim Kardashian's New Engagement Ring from Kanye West
- Donald Trump Told Howard Stern He Thought Paris Hilton Was 'Beautiful' When She Was 12 Years Old
- Jim Carrey's Lawyer Releases Touching Photos of Actor and Late Girlfriend Cathriona White Amid Lawsuit
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Josh Turner and Baby Makes Four!
June 26, 2009
7 lbs. 15.5 oz.
Josh Turner's oldest son Hampton, 3, has already picked up some of Dad's tricks for dealing with his new 4-month-old brother. "If Colby starts crying in the car, Hampton will start singing to him to calm him down," says Turner. "It's got absolutely no effect on Colby, but Hampton tries!" The sibling relationship isn't always quite so harmonious, however. "Sometimes Hampton tries to pull his legs or poke his belly, and it's like, 'You can hurt your brother!' " But for his part, Colby seems to be taking things in stride. "He's more laid-back and has Hampton beat in the sleeping category already," says Turner, 31. That's a plus for a family that's already taken its show on the road. Turner's wife, Jennifer, 31, who sings and plays the keyboard in his band, rejoined his tour with the boys in tow in August. "We have a Pack N' Play bolted to the floor of the bus for Colby, and Hampton is in a bunk," Turner says. "Jennifer was on the road when she was pregnant with each of them, so they sleep better on the bus than they do at home!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!