Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady Gaga Takes the Plunge with Taylor Kinney – but It's Not What You Think
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Kim and Khloé Help Ryan Seacrest Ring in His Belated Birthday in Napa
- 5 Things to Know About UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
- SNL Imagines an Even More Awkward Fifty Shades Press Tour (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Josh Turner and Baby Makes Four!
June 26, 2009
7 lbs. 15.5 oz.
Josh Turner's oldest son Hampton, 3, has already picked up some of Dad's tricks for dealing with his new 4-month-old brother. "If Colby starts crying in the car, Hampton will start singing to him to calm him down," says Turner. "It's got absolutely no effect on Colby, but Hampton tries!" The sibling relationship isn't always quite so harmonious, however. "Sometimes Hampton tries to pull his legs or poke his belly, and it's like, 'You can hurt your brother!' " But for his part, Colby seems to be taking things in stride. "He's more laid-back and has Hampton beat in the sleeping category already," says Turner, 31. That's a plus for a family that's already taken its show on the road. Turner's wife, Jennifer, 31, who sings and plays the keyboard in his band, rejoined his tour with the boys in tow in August. "We have a Pack N' Play bolted to the floor of the bus for Colby, and Hampton is in a bunk," Turner says. "Jennifer was on the road when she was pregnant with each of them, so they sleep better on the bus than they do at home!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!