Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Judge Suspended for Allegedly Threatening to Beat Up Public Defender
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Scott Disick Reunion with Kourtney Kardashian Would Take a 'Miracle' Now That He No Longer Feels 'Tied Down,' Says Source
- Julianne Moore Reveals Photo of Her Crazy 'Summer Hair,' Proves 'I Woke Up Like This' Means Many Things
- VIDEO: Requiem for a Dream, 15 Years Later – Jared Leto's Best Roles, Then and Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Tim Mcgraw: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Shares the Six Things He's Most Thankful for
"She's saved my life in a lot of different ways. She's loved me through times when I didn't love me. She's tolerated me. She's been tough on me when I needed somebody to be tough on me; she's been easy on me at the right times."
2. MY DAUGHTERS
"All three of them, they're so different, but each of them has such a unique gift to make you happy."
"Everything good that has come out of my life has happened because of music. It gave me a profession. It gave me confidence: It turned sort of a scared kid into a confident guy who felt like he could do something. It got me my wife. It's been my train."
"Pro, high school, college, all of it, I watch them all, and I switch channels all the time—my wife can't stand it."
5. THE OCEAN
"The power and the peacefulness, specifically of our ocean, 'our beach,' as the girls call it, where our house is in the Bahamas. That's our favorite place in the world to be. When we get off the airplane down there, everything relaxes. We relax."
6. CHILI DOGS
"A blessing from God—but no beans in the chili. I have stood in line at Pink's in L.A., but we started a trick: Now I tell someone to go to the front of the line and offer to buy that person's hot dogs. It pisses off everybody behind them, but it works almost every time."
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!