Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blac Chyna Steps Out for the First Time Following Pregnancy Reveal at Burger King
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Renée Elise Goldsberry on Parenthood: 'My Greatest Wish for My Children Is That They Fulfill Their Purpose'
- All About Angelina Jolie Pitt's New Partnership
- Victoria Beckham Says Her Microphone Was Intentionally Turned Off During Spice Girls Shows
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Tim Mcgraw: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Shares the Six Things He's Most Thankful for
"She's saved my life in a lot of different ways. She's loved me through times when I didn't love me. She's tolerated me. She's been tough on me when I needed somebody to be tough on me; she's been easy on me at the right times."
2. MY DAUGHTERS
"All three of them, they're so different, but each of them has such a unique gift to make you happy."
"Everything good that has come out of my life has happened because of music. It gave me a profession. It gave me confidence: It turned sort of a scared kid into a confident guy who felt like he could do something. It got me my wife. It's been my train."
"Pro, high school, college, all of it, I watch them all, and I switch channels all the time—my wife can't stand it."
5. THE OCEAN
"The power and the peacefulness, specifically of our ocean, 'our beach,' as the girls call it, where our house is in the Bahamas. That's our favorite place in the world to be. When we get off the airplane down there, everything relaxes. We relax."
6. CHILI DOGS
"A blessing from God—but no beans in the chili. I have stood in line at Pink's in L.A., but we started a trick: Now I tell someone to go to the front of the line and offer to buy that person's hot dogs. It pisses off everybody behind them, but it works almost every time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!