Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taxi Driver Has Not Yet Been Charged in Deaths of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash and Wife
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- See Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Romantic First Dance at Their Wedding (and Every Other Major Moment You Missed)
- Joyce Giraud's Home Burglarized as She Reportedly Watched Video on Surveillance Phone App While on Vacation
- Sandra Lee Returning Home After Undergoing Double Mastectomy: 'Today Is an Exciting Day'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Stars' Favorite Family Photos
From Deep-Sea Adventure to Bath-Time Fun, the Stars Open Their Albums to Share Treasured Pix of Them and Their Kids
"Bo loves bubble baths, and that's something fun I love doing with him when I come off the road. The 'bubble wig' and that smile on his face make me laugh! I keep this photo on my phone. It reminds me what I get to come home to."
Michelle Branch & Owen
"I was filming in Nashville and my husband, Teddy, brought Owen by. She jumped on my lap unaware there were cameras everywhere. Once it dawned on her, she started wiggling like crazy, so I was trying to keep her still so we could get a picture."
Big Kenny & Lincoln
"Who doesn't love being upside down and playing a harmonica?" says Big Kenny (with wife Christiev). "That's my boy! It shows the fun, crazy part of our life."
Craig Morgan & Alexandra
"This was in Hawaii and was Alexandra's first ocean dive—the depth was about 90 ft. I was so proud of her! Beautiful AND brave! She's smart too!"
Darius Rucker & Jack
"Jack always wants to be on my shoulders. In this picture, I see the love I have for my kid and happiness in Jack. My dad wasn't around at all, and it's made me make a point to know and love my kids."
The Jason Michael Carroll clan
"This was taken at the zoo. I love it because it's our whole family," says Carroll with, from left, Savanna, Stori, Gavin, wife Wendy and J.W. "Being divorced from the oldest three's mother, the times we all get together are extra special."
PAT GREEN & KELLIS
"This was the night of my son's birthday during a performance in Dallas. Nearly 20,000 people were there, so I had them sing 'Happy Birthday.' "
Vince Gill & Corrina
"Why is this photo special to me?" says Gill (with wife Amy Grant). "Just look at it! It was taken about three years ago on the farm that Amy and I have in Williamson County, [Tenn.], where we were married."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!