Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Channing Tatum Get Down as a 1950's Sailor in New Coen Brothers Film
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Scandal's Katie Lowes on Snacking with Her Husband: 'Oreos Are Our Crack Addiction'
- Britney Spears' Book Club: 5 Reads with the Singer's Approval
- Pups Dressed up in Disney Costumes Are the Only Halloween Inspiration You Need
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miranda Lambert: Mother Love
Bev, how did having kids fit into your PI work?
Bev: Children were not on the agenda. But when we got our surprise, we were extremely excited.
Miranda: I did my first job with her when I was 4.
Bev: She's always been great at undercover.
Miranda: My friends thought it was so exciting, but it was usually sitting in the car doing schoolwork while my parents did surveillance.
Were you two close when Miranda was little?
Miranda: I cried every day of first grade because I was away from my parents.
Bev: She was very much...rooted at home.
Miranda: I still am.
Bev: You could not be any closer than we were. Until I started managing her.
Miranda: We fought nonstop.
Bev: She'd say, "I want you to go back to being my mom!" It was a tough time.
As BFFs, what do you love doing together?
Miranda: We were in New York City recently, and we went to get mani-pedis.
Bev: But first we went next door and got a six-pack of beer to bring to the salon!
So what's the PI's take on Miranda's boyfriend, Blake Shelton?
Bev: Blake has brought out the very best in my daughter. He brings out things that I had not seen before, like a really intriguing sense of humor.
Miranda: That's true. I was lacking that.
Bev: For that reason alone, I would love him to death. But I love him to death anyway.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!