Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- You Have to See These Surprisingly Romantic CrossFit Engagement Photos
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Arizona Mother of 7 Stabbed to Death By Husband in Front of Kids
- Celine Dion Facing Her Husband's Health Crisis 'We're Living Each Day to the Fullest'
- Why Katy Perry Outsources Her Doggy 'Doo-ties'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Austin Swift: My Sister the Star
Taylor Swift's Kid Brother Austin Shows Off His Photography Skills with a Behind-the-Scenes Look at His Famous Sis
On the morning of Sept. 12—the day Taylor brought her Fearless concert tour to Nashville—Austin captured his superstar sib squeezing in a little guitar time at home.
Before the show...
Taylor totes her wardrobe to the car. At left, she checks out designer duds for her Sept. 13 appearance at the MTV VMAs.
How's this for a good sign? In the car en route to the arena, Taylor's hit "You Belong with Me" came on the radio.
Taylor's mom, Andrea, draws her lucky number on her hand—a mom-and-daughter tradition before each concert.
After a grilled cheese dinner (above), Taylor gathers with her band members and dancers for another preshow ritual: forming a motivational circle right before hitting the stage.
Rocking the Crowd
Front and Center
Talk about VIP seating! Austin (a high school honors student!) snapped this close-up shot of his big sis sparkling onstage.
Taylor performs part of each concert from the audience and stages impromptu meet-and-greets with fans.
A Little Faith
Faith Hill made a surprise guest appearance at the Nashville show and sang a medley of her hits—including "This Kiss" and "The Way You Love Me"—with Swift.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!