Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs,
Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Taylor Swift I Really Love My...Fringed Bag!
DRUGSTORE BEAUTY BUY
COVERGIRL OUTLAST LIPSTAIN
"The color stains the lips so it doesn't need touching up," says Rimes' makeup artist Troy Surratt.
Celebs reveal their favorite fragrances
DAISY BY MARC JACOBS
"My hubby bought it for me because of the name; it's the same as my baby girl's," says the Little Big Town singer. "I love it! It has a very feminine, delicate scent."
$57 for 1.7 oz.; sephora.com
HERMES EAU DES MERVEILLES
"It's both clean and sexy," says McBride, "which I think is very hard to find!"
$125 for 3.3 oz.; hermes.com
REFUGE BY CHARLOTTE RUSSE
"It's only like, $11, and it smells so good!" says Pickler.
$11 for 1.7 oz.; charlotterusse.com
Get the Look!
FRED FLARE FRINGE SANTA FE purse, $17.99; fredflare.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!