Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gay Talese Says He Will Promote The Voyeur's Motel Despite Questioning Source's Credibility
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Lil' Kim on Having to Cancel Her Essence Fest Performance: 'I'm So Disappointed'
- Lindsay Lohan Will Turn on Christmas Lights in U.K. City After Tweeting 'Offensive' Message About Brexit
- Got 'M.I.LF.'? Fergie Recruits Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara and More for New Music Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Taylor Swift I Really Love My...Fringed Bag!
DRUGSTORE BEAUTY BUY
COVERGIRL OUTLAST LIPSTAIN
"The color stains the lips so it doesn't need touching up," says Rimes' makeup artist Troy Surratt.
Celebs reveal their favorite fragrances
DAISY BY MARC JACOBS
"My hubby bought it for me because of the name; it's the same as my baby girl's," says the Little Big Town singer. "I love it! It has a very feminine, delicate scent."
$57 for 1.7 oz.; sephora.com
HERMES EAU DES MERVEILLES
"It's both clean and sexy," says McBride, "which I think is very hard to find!"
$125 for 3.3 oz.; hermes.com
REFUGE BY CHARLOTTE RUSSE
"It's only like, $11, and it smells so good!" says Pickler.
$11 for 1.7 oz.; charlotterusse.com
Get the Look!
FRED FLARE FRINGE SANTA FE purse, $17.99; fredflare.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!