Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Taylor Swift I Really Love My...Fringed Bag!
DRUGSTORE BEAUTY BUY
COVERGIRL OUTLAST LIPSTAIN
"The color stains the lips so it doesn't need touching up," says Rimes' makeup artist Troy Surratt.
Celebs reveal their favorite fragrances
DAISY BY MARC JACOBS
"My hubby bought it for me because of the name; it's the same as my baby girl's," says the Little Big Town singer. "I love it! It has a very feminine, delicate scent."
$57 for 1.7 oz.; sephora.com
HERMES EAU DES MERVEILLES
"It's both clean and sexy," says McBride, "which I think is very hard to find!"
$125 for 3.3 oz.; hermes.com
REFUGE BY CHARLOTTE RUSSE
"It's only like, $11, and it smells so good!" says Pickler.
$11 for 1.7 oz.; charlotterusse.com
Get the Look!
FRED FLARE FRINGE SANTA FE purse, $17.99; fredflare.com
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!