Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now – So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- From Casablanca to Charlie Brown: The Movies That First Made Celebrities Cry (VIDEO)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
Then & Now Hot Couples
From Fairy Tale Weddings to Tumultuous Endings, These Romantic Pairings Ignited Many a Spark
PRINCE CHARLES & PRINCESS DI
The shy kindergarten teacher wed the British heir to the throne before a world TV audience of 750 million—but there was no happy ending.
LONI ANDERSON & BURT REYNOLDS
The couple wed six years into their relationship, but divorced six years later.
JACK NICHOLSON & ANJELICA HUSTON
They fell in love within days of meeting at a Hollywood party and began a 17-year on-and-off romance.
FARRAH FAWCETT & RYAN O'NEAL
Theirs was an up-and-down romance, but O'Neal was at Fawcett's side when she died.
TOMMY LEE & HEATHER LOCKLEAR
The rocker inked his love for the then-Dynasty star on his forearm—a black rose emblazoned with her name.
TOM CRUISE & KATIE HOLMES
The movie star told the New York Times Style magazine, "I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her."
COURTNEY LOVE & KURT COBAIN
The rockers' intense and volatile union produced daughter Frances Bean.
ELLEN DEGENERES & PORTIA DE ROSSI
DeGeneres said she was "the luckiest girl in the world" when she wed De Rossi.
MICHELLE & BARACK OBAMA
The future First Lady was the President-to-be's law firm mentor when they started their romance.
ANGELINA JOLIE & BRAD PITT
Arguably the most chronicled—and scrutinized—couple in showbiz history.
FOR MORE HOLLYWOOD ROMANCES GO TO PEOPLE.COM/35TH
- CONTRIBUTORS Elaine Aradillas,
- Lorenzo Benet,
- Brian Braiker,
- Paul Chi,
- Champ Clark,
- Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Mary Green,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Liza Hamm,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Julie Jordan,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Farah Menass.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!