Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eddie Redmayne Gushes About Hugging Julia Roberts, 'Stalking' Jennifer Aniston at SAGs
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Parents Charged in Ferret Attack on 1-Month-Old Baby Girl
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
35 Years of Fashion Trends
From Designer Jeans to Manolo Blahniks, These Style Statements Were Unforgettable
Ralph Lauren's costumes helped popularize menswear for women.
Thanks to Gloria Vanderbilt, and later Calvin Klein, denim went high-end, where it remains today.
With rubber bracelets, faux pearls, leggings and lace, her style spawned countless imitators.
Dressing stars like Michelle Pfeiffer in simple but glamorous looks, he redefined the red carpet.
Carrie Bradshaw lusted after his shoes, turning Manolo Blahnik into "a household name," said Sex and the City costumer Patricia Field.
Rachel Zoe (with Nicole Richie) is among the tastemakers stars can't face the spotlight without.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN FASHION FLASHBACK AT FLASHBACKS.PEOPLE.COM
- CONTRIBUTORS Elaine Aradillas,
- Lorenzo Benet,
- Brian Braiker,
- Paul Chi,
- Champ Clark,
- Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Mary Green,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Liza Hamm,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Julie Jordan,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Farah Menass.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!