Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside the Hunger Games Auction: Over $1 Million in Props and Costumes to Be Sold
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Model Reveals Gastric Sleeve Surgery to Lose 240 Lbs. and Calls Skin Removal 'The Most Painful Journey of My Entire Life'
- Emily Deschanel on Having a Baby Months Apart from Sister Zooey: 'We Couldn't Have Planned it Better'
- Hungry Girl: The New, Diet-Friendly Fast Food Items You Need To Know About
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 17
Kelly Hildebrandt Marries Kelly Hildebrandt
A Texas Guy and a Florida Girl with the Same Unusual Name Find They Have Everything Else in Common Too
Kelly Hildebrandt shares a lot with her new husband: a love of the beach, of cooking and a devotion to faith. Oh, and her name. In April 2008 the Florida college student logged into Facebook and found one other Kelly Hildebrandt—a guy working in finance in Texas. So she e-mailed him: "We have the same name. Thought that was cool." He wrote back, "Pretty cool. What's life like in Florida?" They started talking on the phone, later met in Ft. Lauderdale and began a long-distance courtship that peaked with a December proposal on the shore.
On October 11 (after, she says, a "thorough" family-tree check to make sure they weren't somehow related), Kelly Katrina Hildebrandt, 20, wed Kelly Carl Hildebrandt, 25, in front of 100 guests—including loads of Hildebrandts on both sides. One bonus, he notes: "She doesn't have to change her legal documents." Among the few complications: Her ticket on his company cruise was nearly canceled when it appeared he had double-booked himself. Now living in Orlando, the couple are still on Facebook, and both recently changed their relationship statuses to read: "Kelly Hildebrandt is married to Kelly Hildebrandt."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!