Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Steve Harvey on Parents Rejecting Their LGBT Children: 'I Would Never Stop Loving My Kid'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Matthew Crawley to the Beast: Producer Shares a First Look at Dan Stevens as the Prince in Beauty and the Beast
- French Montana Admires Iggy Azalea's Famed Booty as They Head to Cabo with Friends
- Is Kendall Jenner Banned from Uber? Kim Kardashian Claims Her Sister Has Been 'Suspended' from the App
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
Today Show Flashback
Bushy Mustaches? Check. Shaggy Hair? Yep. Polyester Suits? You Know It. Morning TV Hosts Al Roker, Ann Curry, Meredith Vieira and Matt Lauer Reimagine Life on the Today Show Ca. 1974
LAUER: Thirty-five years ago, I would have been 16. I remember when Hugh Downs was the host of the Today show. If your parents watched the show, then you grew up watching it. We were definitely a Today show family.
CURRY: I would never have been on the Today show 35 years ago because I'm Asian. And Al would have never been on because he's black. That's what's kind of cool about this—it's redefining what was possible then.
ROKER: I remember watching the Today show before going to class in college. I got my first job in May of '74. I remember having a JCPenney suit for $29.99. Two pairs of pants, a reversible vest and a jacket. I worked on local news, not network news, but it was fun.
- CONTRIBUTORS Elaine Aradillas,
- Lorenzo Benet,
- Brian Braiker,
- Paul Chi,
- Champ Clark,
- Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Mary Green,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Liza Hamm,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Julie Jordan,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Farah Menass.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!