Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside the Investigation of a Kindergarten Teacher's Shocking Death – and the Messy Divorce Before It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- See Dancing with the Stars Pro Kym Johnson's Wild Bachelorette Party in Vegas!
- Duncan Jones Welcomes Son Stenton David Jones 6 Months After Dad David Bowie's Death
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
Not only that, we have stocked the magazine with value and gifts. (Don't miss the coupon book on page 98, which offers $35 of savings.) And as a tribute to the relatable, inspiring stories about regular Americans that are a cornerstone of what we do here, we decided—along with sponsors Lean Cuisine, L'Oréal Paris and Target—to mark our big year by granting wishes to some of our most deserving readers and heroes (see page 120). Check out the tale of Monique and Kenneth Clark, who spent the money they'd saved to celebrate their wedding helping a needy family instead; or Safeia Jumarally, a Florida mother of three, who sometimes has a bowl of cereal for dinner so her kids get enough to eat—and see the amazing surprises People and our sponsors have prepared for them. As Jumarally—whose family spends its free time volunteering for Meals on Wheels—told us when she learned of her sudden good fortune, "I never did this to be famous; it makes me feel good."
Us too. Thanks for coming along for the ride, and here's to the next 35 years.
Larry Hackett, MANAGING EDITOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!