Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
Not only that, we have stocked the magazine with value and gifts. (Don't miss the coupon book on page 98, which offers $35 of savings.) And as a tribute to the relatable, inspiring stories about regular Americans that are a cornerstone of what we do here, we decided—along with sponsors Lean Cuisine, L'Oréal Paris and Target—to mark our big year by granting wishes to some of our most deserving readers and heroes (see page 120). Check out the tale of Monique and Kenneth Clark, who spent the money they'd saved to celebrate their wedding helping a needy family instead; or Safeia Jumarally, a Florida mother of three, who sometimes has a bowl of cereal for dinner so her kids get enough to eat—and see the amazing surprises People and our sponsors have prepared for them. As Jumarally—whose family spends its free time volunteering for Meals on Wheels—told us when she learned of her sudden good fortune, "I never did this to be famous; it makes me feel good."
Us too. Thanks for coming along for the ride, and here's to the next 35 years.
Larry Hackett, MANAGING EDITOR
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!