Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Missouri Makes History as First Openly Gay Titleholder
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 2 Fatalities in Deadly California Wildfire, Gov. Brown Declares State of Emergency
- FROM EW: George Lucas Museum Abandons Chicago Plan, Heads Back to California
- Emma Stone Reveals What Happened When She Played Tennis against Billie Jean King
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
Donny! David! Johnny! New Kids on the Block! from Their Days as Teen Idols, These Dreamboats Talk About the Work, the Pressure and the Fans
"At age 13 I was pushed out front as a solo artist," he recalled.
"You can't capture the public's imagination. It captures you," said the Partridge Family star.
"I went through a big ego thing for quite a while," said the Bee Gees' little brother, who died of an inflamed heart in 1988.
"I just took my pants off and went!" he told ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY of his Risky Business dance moves.
"Some people, when they get attention in the public eye, stand a bit taller," he explained. "But I went the complete opposite—lower."
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
"We're not like the Osmonds," insisted Donnie Wahlberg (left). "We grew up around drugs and violence. We had to make a decision not to go in that direction."
"I love to create magic, to put something together that's so unusual, so unexpected that it blows people's heads off," he said.
JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS
"The best part" of his role on Home Improvement, he said, "was being there, laughing with Tim Allen."
"It's a really emotional experience when people are screaming at you all the time," he told EW.com.
- CONTRIBUTORS Elaine Aradillas,
- Lorenzo Benet,
- Brian Braiker,
- Paul Chi,
- Champ Clark,
- Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Mary Green,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Liza Hamm,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Julie Jordan,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Farah Menass.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!