Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Police Searching for Man Involved in Attempted Kidnapping of Girl, 11, at Kid Event at U.S. Open: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Did You See the Final Five's Abs!? Tips From the Gymnasts on Getting Those Amazing Abs!
- 4 of the McCaughey Septuplets Start College at Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Arrested for Prostitution: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
6 Questions for Rebecca Romijn
Tv's Eastwick Star Shares a Few of Her Magic Tricks
EBay. I'm a pro. When I shop for baby clothes, it's NWT (new with tags) or EUC (excellent used condition). There's nothing about gently used baby clothes that's gross to me.
Dolly Parton! I named my daughter after her. She's my idol, and having met her, she's positively the most bubbly person to be around.
DRESSING ROOM MUST-HAVE
Coconut water. It's full of natural electrolytes. I got hooked on [Zico] when I was pregnant, because you are so unbelievably thirsty.
I WISH I COULD...
Play the piano. I just didn't have the patience. It's a solitary thing, and I'm too social. It took too much time to go to lessons and sit by myself.
Bottled water. What a waste of money, and drinking out of plastic is bad. Filtered tap water is free—and it has fluoride!
FAVORITE TIME OF DAY
First thing in the morning. It's when I have the most fun playing with my babies [twins Charlie and Dolly, 9 months]. All-nighters at work make me cringe. I'm like, "Can't we be daytime witches?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!