- Why Teresa Giudice Says She Never Blamed Husband Joe for Her Prison Sentence
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Teresa Giudice Recalls 'Heartwrenching' Moment She Had to Leave Her Girls to Report to Prison
- Teresa Giudice Shares Her Prison Workout Plan: How She Got Down to a Size 2
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
6 Questions for Rebecca Romijn
Tv's Eastwick Star Shares a Few of Her Magic Tricks
EBay. I'm a pro. When I shop for baby clothes, it's NWT (new with tags) or EUC (excellent used condition). There's nothing about gently used baby clothes that's gross to me.
Dolly Parton! I named my daughter after her. She's my idol, and having met her, she's positively the most bubbly person to be around.
DRESSING ROOM MUST-HAVE
Coconut water. It's full of natural electrolytes. I got hooked on [Zico] when I was pregnant, because you are so unbelievably thirsty.
I WISH I COULD...
Play the piano. I just didn't have the patience. It's a solitary thing, and I'm too social. It took too much time to go to lessons and sit by myself.
Bottled water. What a waste of money, and drinking out of plastic is bad. Filtered tap water is free—and it has fluoride!
FAVORITE TIME OF DAY
First thing in the morning. It's when I have the most fun playing with my babies [twins Charlie and Dolly, 9 months]. All-nighters at work make me cringe. I'm like, "Can't we be daytime witches?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!