Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 16
Then & Now Fads
From Pet Rocks to Crocs, a Look Back at Some of the Memorable Crazes
Drivers delight at inventing "handles" and chatting with their "good buddies" on the road.
Invented by a Hungarian architect, the brain-twisting toy has since sold more than 300 million units worldwide.
These low-maintenance "pets" land in Newsweek and on Johnny Carson.
Millions of Americans—including Mario Batali and Michelle Obama—go crazy for the Canadian spa shoe.
JANE FONDA'S WORKOUT
Legions of housewives "feel the burn" at home. Leg warmers not included.
Lance Armstrong makes fighting cancer cool—and ubiquitous. There are now an estimated 70 million yellow wristbands in circulation.
With a reported 4 million sold (that's nearly $80 million worth of warmth), the blanket with sleeves spawned more than 500 Facebook groups and hundreds of YouTube parodies.
Thanks to her abs-baring top in the "Baby One More Time" video, Britney Spears liberates belly buttons the world over.
- CONTRIBUTORS Elaine Aradillas,
- Lorenzo Benet,
- Brian Braiker,
- Paul Chi,
- Champ Clark,
- Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Mary Green,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Liza Hamm,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Julie Jordan,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Farah Menass.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!