Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabrielle Union Gets Silly (and Sexy) in a Bikini During One-Year Wedding Anniversary Vacation with Dwyane Wade
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother For 2013 Comments Supporting Adolf Hitler, Says She Wants a 'Second Chance'
- Drop Everything and Watch Austin Mahone Dance Like Michael Jackson
- Di's Boys: How Prince William and Prince Harry Keep Their Mom's Memory Alive
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 12, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 15
The First Weekend of Fall Saw a Reality Star, An Emmy Winner, a Former Idol and a Country Sweetheart Tie the Knot with Celebrations That Were Years—or a Mere Month!—in the Making
Saturday, September 26 / Malibu
The My Name Is Earl actress got hitched to Singh, an entertainment lawyer, at Dick Clark's oceanfront estate. British designer Jenny Packham made two gowns for the bride, 32—a crystal-and-sequin-encrusted one for the ceremony and a '40s-inspired beaded, open-back dress for the reception. Pressly's son Dezi James, 2, served as ring bearer.
Justin Guarini & Reina Capodici
Saturday, September 26 / Doylestown, Pa.
"From the moment Reina walked down the aisle, it was an uphill battle not to cry," says the first runner-up from American Idol's inaugural season. The rest of the ceremony, held in the garden of a private estate, didn't help stem the tide of tears. Guarini, 30, and his love, 27, recited vows they wrote and gave Capodici's 4-year-old daughter Lola her mom's engagement ring to wear on a necklace. "It was the absolute perfect day," says Guarini.
Khloé Kardashian & Lamar Odom
Sunday, September 27 / Beverly Hills
Talk about a fast-paced fairy tale! After a monthlong courtship, reality star Kardashian, 25, donned Vera Wang to marry Los Angeles Laker star Odom, 29, in front of arches of white roses designed by Mark's Garden. The 250 guests at the black-tie affair were treated to a performance by R&B star Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and a four-course dinner including filet mignon and salmon. The reception was held in a nightclub-themed tent decked out with chandeliers, white carpeting and mirrors. Though BlackBerry phones were banned, the event was still caught on camera—for a future episode of the E! show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Holly Williams & Chris Coleman
Sunday, September 27 / Nashville
It was a wedding fit for country-music royalty. Hank Williams' granddaughter Holly found the locale on the Internet—the grounds of an 1830s antebellum mansion, where guests dined on grits and red velvet cake. Afterward the singer, 28, and her new hubby, drummer Coleman, 29, performed Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours." There was only one party pooper. "I'm looking at my Vera Wang gown," Williams says, "and it is covered with mud and ripped to shreds."
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm/Los Angeles,
- with Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles,
- Shawna Malcom/Los Angeles,
- Ulrica Wihlborg/Los Angeles,
- Eileen Finan/Nashville.
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!