Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hide the Dolls! Anna Kendrick Says She Loves 'Ugly-Cute' Trolls Dolls But 'Tortured' Her Barbies Growing up
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Friend of Texas Mom Who Fatally Shot Her Two Children Says She's in Shock: 'Her Mission in Life Was her Two Daughters'
- Kendra Wilkinson Sends Hank Baskett a Touching Anniversary Message: 'I'm Just Thinking How Far We've Come'
- Kim Kardashian West Just Released 4th of July-Themed Kimoji! See What They Look Like
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 12, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 15
6 Questions for Joel Mchale
He Has a New TV Show (community), a New Movie (the Informant!)—and a Terrible Nickname
Video games. Gears of War and Rainbow Six. Some I play alone, but most of the time I play with my friend Scott. I go over to his house and we play video games and drink red wine.
Ear plugs. The wax ones work best, or noise-canceling headphones. Or I do both, and then I can sleep.
DYING TO MEET
I'd love to meet John Cleese. You could kill me after that. He is such a terrific guy. Or Bill Murray or Robert De Niro.
Before I was a dad, I was a marathon runner. Now I try to do yoga with my wife. But what I really like is basketball. I'm in an entertainment league.
My brothers called me Joel-the-Pole-the-Big-Fat-Mole.
FAVORITE VACATION SPOT
That's easy—Siena, Italy. I was born in Rome. We lived there because of my father's business and I love it there. My favorite place is the Duomo di Siena [below]. It's an amazing example of medieval architecture.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!