Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 12, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 15
6 Questions for Joel Mchale
He Has a New TV Show (community), a New Movie (the Informant!)—and a Terrible Nickname
Video games. Gears of War and Rainbow Six. Some I play alone, but most of the time I play with my friend Scott. I go over to his house and we play video games and drink red wine.
Ear plugs. The wax ones work best, or noise-canceling headphones. Or I do both, and then I can sleep.
DYING TO MEET
I'd love to meet John Cleese. You could kill me after that. He is such a terrific guy. Or Bill Murray or Robert De Niro.
Before I was a dad, I was a marathon runner. Now I try to do yoga with my wife. But what I really like is basketball. I'm in an entertainment league.
My brothers called me Joel-the-Pole-the-Big-Fat-Mole.
FAVORITE VACATION SPOT
That's easy—Siena, Italy. I was born in Rome. We lived there because of my father's business and I love it there. My favorite place is the Duomo di Siena [below]. It's an amazing example of medieval architecture.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!