Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 12, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 15
Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo, 39, and her husband, music producer Chris Ivery, 41, are first-time parents with the arrival of daughter Stella Luna in L.A. Sept. 15.
• Carolyn Savage, 40, who had the wrong embryo implanted by a fertility clinic in February, had a baby boy in Toledo, Ohio, Sept. 24. "We would like to offer our heartfelt congratulations to the Morell family on the birth of their son," Carolyn and her husband, Sean, said of the newborn, whose biological parents are Paul and Shannon Morell. • Two and a Half Men star Jon Cryer, 44, and his wife, entertainment reporter Lisa Joyner, 42, have adopted a 2-month-old baby girl named Daisy, born Aug. 11.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Aug. 28 death has been ruled an accidental overdose, the New York City Medical Examiner's office revealed Sept. 29. The popular deejay had a number of drugs in his system at the time of his death at 36, including cocaine, oxycodone, the powerful pain reliever hydrocodone and three antianxiety medications. "We've done the testing and investigation in conjunction with the NYPD, and in our opinion this was an accidental overdose rather than suicide," says a Medical Examiner spokeswoman.
Tonight Show host Conan O'Brien (inset), 46, suffered a concussion on the set Sept. 25. "Last thing I remember, I was enjoying the play with Mrs. Lincoln, and the next thing I knew I was in bed being served cookies and juice," joked the comic, who was doing a skit with Teri Hatcher about her recent triathlon. O'Brien returned to work three days later.
Former Melrose Place star Andrew Shue, 42, is set to wed Today's weekend coanchor Amy Robach, 36, whom he began dating last spring. This will be the second marriage for both.
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist William Safire, 79, died of pancreatic cancer in Rockville, Md., Sept. 27. The former speechwriter for President Richard Nixon was also a novelist and author of books on politics and language. • Donald Fisher, 81, who cofounded the Gap clothing chain with wife Doris in 1969, died at his home in San Francisco Sept. 27 after a long battle with cancer.
WILL & JADA'S NEW GIG
Will Smith, 41, and wife Jada Pinkett Smith, 38, have been tapped to cohost the 16th annual Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum arena in Norway on Dec. 11. "The opportunity to recognize the laureates' contributions to the world peace movement will be an awe-inspiring experience," says the couple, adding that they "look forward to sharing the historic evening with artists and humanitarians from across the globe." Performers scheduled to appear at the event include Toby Keith, Wyclef Jean and Donna Summer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!