Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Hottest Royal You Don't Know: Meet Teen Prince Nikolai
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Beloved Nuns Stabbed to Death in Mississippi Were 'Extraordinary in Just an Ordinary, Simple Way'
- Beloved Fire Department Chaplain Who Died on 9/11 Honored with Annual Walk: 'He Helped Me Understand Life Was Worth Living'
- Gene Wilder, Beloved Star of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Dies at 83
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 12, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 15
Amy and Marty Wolff, Who Fell in Love While Competing on the Biggest Loser, Welcome Their New Son Blaine Patrick as Mom Works on Getting Back in Shape
Besides, bonding with baby has made it all worthwhile. "Blaine is a mini-me!" says Marty, 28, who with Amy runs Reality Wellness, a weight-loss and self-improvement program, from their Omaha home. "He's a big guy." Which has given Marty equally big ideas about his future: "Marty thinks he's going to be a football player," says Amy. "He got him a shirt that says No. 1 Draft Pick." But Amy will be happy no matter what Blaine becomes. "I love looking into his eyes and thinking of the possibilities," she says. "We want to raise him in an environment where he knows he can achieve anything he wants." Just like his parents.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!