Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner Invites Tyga to Move Back In With Her as Source Says 'He Still Has Money Problems'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Lena Dunham Calls Kanye West's 'Famous' Video 'Disturbing' and 'Sickening'
- Michelle Obama Visits Liberia with Daughters Sasha and Malia to Push for Girls' Education: 'I'm Here to Shine a Big, Bright Light on You'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Shares Who She Thinks Arya Stark Should Kill in Season 7
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 12, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 15
Amy and Marty Wolff, Who Fell in Love While Competing on the Biggest Loser, Welcome Their New Son Blaine Patrick as Mom Works on Getting Back in Shape
Besides, bonding with baby has made it all worthwhile. "Blaine is a mini-me!" says Marty, 28, who with Amy runs Reality Wellness, a weight-loss and self-improvement program, from their Omaha home. "He's a big guy." Which has given Marty equally big ideas about his future: "Marty thinks he's going to be a football player," says Amy. "He got him a shirt that says No. 1 Draft Pick." But Amy will be happy no matter what Blaine becomes. "I love looking into his eyes and thinking of the possibilities," she says. "We want to raise him in an environment where he knows he can achieve anything he wants." Just like his parents.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!