Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- David Foster's Daughters Sara and Erin 'Never Got Along' with His Ex Yolanda, Says Source
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Before Texas Mom Pulled Gun and Killed Two Daughters, Divorce-Seeking Husband Told Her, 'You Have Ruined My Last Birthday'
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory's 45th Anniversary: Why Gene Wilder Was Robbed of an Oscar
- 'Scotland Voted Remain, You Weapons-Grade Plum': David Tennant Reads Mean Scottish Tweets About Donald Trump
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 05, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 14
Prime Time Party
Mad Men, Lovely Ladies and One Debonair Host (that's You, Mr. Harris!) Celebrated Victory in Style on Emmy Night
Justin Timberlake (in PEOPLE's photo booth) won for his guest stint on Saturday Night Live. "To be in the same category as Steve Martin and Alan Alda is such an honor," he said. "These men are my childhood heroes."
Host Neil Patrick Harris earned raves—"he was perfect!" said Sarah Silverman—and the show nabbed an estimated million more viewers than last year's.
Drew Barrymore walked the carpet in Monique Lhuillier before joining boyfriend Justin Long for the ceremony.
THE GREEN ROOM
Kyra Sedgwick and husband Kevin Bacon (above) enjoyed Architectural Digest's Moroccan-themed backstage area while presenters Jimmy Fallon and Ricky Gervais (below) traded laughs.
How did Mad Men nominee Jon Hamm get ready? "I watch football all day, then go grab my tux a half hour before we go." Girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt also wore Gucci—after a little more prep. "It's harder for her," he said. "There's a few more steps to the process."
Trophy in hand, Jon Cryer (with wife Lisa Joyner, above) got ready to groove to Mary J. Blige (left) at the Entertainment Tonight/PEOPLE party. At HBO's soiree, Entourage's real-life couple, Jamie Lynn Sigler (below left) and Jerry Ferrara, joined costar Emmanuelle Chriqui to "celebrate friends' success," said Sigler.
- Reporting by Elaine Aradillas,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jen Garcia,
- Scott Huver,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Christina Yoon/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!