Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,083 covers and 53,323 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mama June Explains How to 'Watch 'n Sniff' Honey Boo Boo Premiere
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants to 'Channing All Over Your Tatum' in Hilarious Music Video
- Ron Burgundy Stumbles into the '80s in Anchorman 2 Trailer
- Dolce & Gabbana Convicted of Tax Evasion, Sentenced to Jail Time
- VIDEO: Rihanna Hits Fan with Microphone at Concert
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday June 19, 2013 12:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 02, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 18
6 Questions for Christina Hendricks
The Newlywed Star of Mad Men Opens Up Her Knitting Bag ...
I'm a big dress girl. I have, like, a hundred dresses. One reason is I love just being able to throw it all on and it's done. I don't have to mix and match.
Meryl Streep. She's a legend and she's the best at what we do. My husband [Geoffrey Arend] worked with her and has nothing but wonderful things to say.
At airport baggage claim when everyone stands right up against the edge, so nobody can see if their bag is coming. If everyone just stepped back two feet, we could all actually get our bags.
I get made fun of a lot for this, but my favorite movie is Fame. I'm super-excited about the remake. I don't think it actually needs to be redone, but I will be there!
BRINGS TO WORK
My knitting. It's something I love to do on-set. Because if I'm reading, sometimes I get distracted, so knitting is great. It's something that fills time.
I could probably list a million, but I think the one thing I've always wanted to do was be in a Tim Burton movie.
I love his aesthetic of beauty and fantasy. Sweeney Todd would have been an absolute dream.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!