Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- On Again! Katy Perry and John Mayer Get Cozy at Chicago Grateful Dead Shows
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Vanessa Williams' Wedding Gown: 'I Felt Like an Egyptian Goddess' (PHOTO)
- Boris Kodjoe Surprises Wife Nicole Ari Parker with How Much He Remembers About Their First Meeting
- WNBA Star Brittney Griner Poses Naked for ESPN: I Embrace Everything About 'Being Different'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 23, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 21
6 Revelations from Rob Thomas
The Singer, Now on His Cradlesong Tour, Talks Music and More
I wish I was a good guitar player. If I could have done anything differently, I would have taken lessons as a kid. I'm a much better piano player.
I have a few, but my wife [Marisol] and I won't get off the bus. We love it. Once, when we were at home, she goes, "I miss the bus." I was like, "You're the greatest woman on the face of the earth."
ALSO ABOARD THE BUS...
My dog Samy [a Pomeranian, left]. When he sees the bus pull up to the house, he freaks out and runs straight to it and starts tearing up and down the aisle.
My BlackBerry has about 40 song ideas on the voice recorder from random moments when I'll get a great idea, like riding in a taxi or in a hotel room somewhere.
ONE SONG HE WISHES HE'D WRITTEN
Tom Petty's "Square One." But there are so many. Every time I hear a great song, to me, it's a magical thing.
Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica stands out to me every time we go there. It's, like, one of the top five Italian meals you'll ever have in your life. It doesn't matter what you order, it's all good. All of it.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!