Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Son of Barney Creator Faces 15 Years in Prison for Shooting His Neighbor During Argument
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- San Andreas Costar on the Rock: 'He Took Me Under His Massive Wing'
- Watch This Paralyzed Graduate Walk to Receive His Diploma, with Help From His Fiancée
- From EW: Hannibal Producer Bryan Fuller Criticizes Use of Sexual Violence on TV
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 23, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 21
Beauty Watch: The Women of Melrose Place Their Beauty Essentials
The Show's Stars Reveal the Hair and Makeup Items They Can't Live Without
"Lea Journo hair masque is amazing; you do it once a week, and it has literally saved my hair"
1. NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, $6; at drugstores
2. LEA JOURNO Parfait Hydrating Masque, $45; leajourno.com
3. BENEFIT Erase Paste, $26; sephora.com
"I love a deep, blood-red nail"
1. AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES Skin Tonic, $36; scentsofspa.com
2. NEUTROGENA Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, $7; at drugstores
3. ESSIE Wicked Nail Polish, $8; essieshop.com
"KÃ©rastase controls dry, rebellious hair"
1. DR. KISS Lip Balm, $12; vanitymark.com
2. CHANEL Blue Satin Nail Polish, $23; chanel.com
3. KERASTASE Serum Ole-Relax, $34; kerastase-usa.com
"M.A.C has such a good variety of lip colors"
M.A.C Plushglass in Wildly Lush, $18; maccosmetics.com
"I love the subtle sparkle"
NARS Mekong eye shadow, $22; narscosmetics.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!