Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jamie Dornan Watches TV While Drinking Beer and Eating Pizza, Drives Fans Absolutely Wild
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- David Beckham Trains for His Return to Soccer with Son Brooklyn and Harry Styles
- VIDEO: Find Out What Was on the Menu at Rachael Ray's Beautiful Wedding Renewal
- Royal Cute Alert! Will & Kate's Most Adorable Family Photos – So Far
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 23, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 21
Sexy Man of the Week Michael Rady
Melrose Place's Boy Next Door Wasn't Always Lucky in Love
ROMANTIC STATUS Engaged to college sweetheart, actress Rachael Kemery
CATCH HIM As Melrose Place's hopeless romantic, Jonah Miller
THAT'S NOT AMORE! As an Italian minor at Temple University, Rady spent a semester in Rome. "The women there are beautiful," he says, "but they wouldn't pay any attention to American men!"
FIRST KISS ... A MISS "My girlfriend in eighth grade had been asking her friends when I was going to kiss her," he says. "At a dance my buddy said, 'You better do it now!' I went in for it. I felt like the coolest person on the face of the earth. A week or two later, she broke up with me."
GREEN THUMB Rady, a vegan, grows his own fruit on his balcony garden: "It's amazing ... to enjoy the results of your labor."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!