Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
Hugh Jackman's Sexy Year
From Hosting the Oscars to Lighting Up Broadway—a Look at How the Sexiest Man 2008 Spent His Reign
Doing double duty as host and performer (with nominee Anne Hathaway) at the 2009 Oscars in Los Angeles.
Making a flying entrance to promote X-Men Origins: Wolverine in Sydney.
Smiling for the cameras on the red carpet (at the Los Angeles premiere of the X-Men movie).
In Wolverine mode, reigning supreme with X-Men's $34 million opening day box office.
Taking care of daddy duty (with daughter Ava Eliot) outside a New York City restaurant.
On opening night of their Broadway play A Steady Rain (with costar Daniel Craig).
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!