Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Dos and Don'ts of What Thanksgiving Foods are Safe for Your Dog
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- The (Super-Flattering!) It Girl Dress Every Closet Needs
- Prince Harry Reunited with African Orphan Friend at Charity Center Honoring Princess Diana: 'We Shared a Similar Feeling of Loss'
- The 10 Most Outrageous Turkey Questions the Butterball Hotline Has Ever Been Asked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
Hugh Jackman's Sexy Year
From Hosting the Oscars to Lighting Up Broadway—a Look at How the Sexiest Man 2008 Spent His Reign
Doing double duty as host and performer (with nominee Anne Hathaway) at the 2009 Oscars in Los Angeles.
Making a flying entrance to promote X-Men Origins: Wolverine in Sydney.
Smiling for the cameras on the red carpet (at the Los Angeles premiere of the X-Men movie).
In Wolverine mode, reigning supreme with X-Men's $34 million opening day box office.
Taking care of daddy duty (with daughter Ava Eliot) outside a New York City restaurant.
On opening night of their Broadway play A Steady Rain (with costar Daniel Craig).
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!