Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
Rosie's Relationship Shocker
KELLI MOVED OUT TWO YEARS AGO!
ROSIE'S NEW GAL PAL?
For months Rosie O'Donnell has been dodging rumors that she and her partner of 11 years, Kelli Carpenter, 42, have split. But while interviewing a pet psychic on her Sirius radio show Nov. 13, she let the cat out of the bag. "Kelli moved out two years ago," O'Donnell, 47, suddenly admitted, changing course after months of denials. In August the talk show queen's rep described breakup rumors as "ridiculous," while on Oct. 20 a tearful O'Donnell told USA Today: "Kelli and I love each other very much, and we're working on our issues," adding that they'd continue to coparent their four kids, ages 7 to 14. At the time, O'Donnell vowed: "Those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever." Until now, that is.
JEN'S GIRLS-ONLY GETAWAY
John Mayer who? Jennifer Aniston may still be in touch with her on-again, off-again musician ex, but the actress recently escaped L.A. for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, opting for a gals-only getaway at the ritzy One&Only Palmilla resort. On Nov. 10 the actress, 40, jetted off for the five-day trip with a group of friends, including her yoga instructor Mandy Ingber, and checked into a swanky oceanfront villa. "Jen has no special man in her life right now," a source tells Scoop, "but she has fabulous girlfriends and is very happy about life."
IS TARA REID ENGAGED?
The actress's pink sparkler caused a stir last week, but she and her entrepreneur beau, Michael Axtmann, aren't headed to the altar. "I got a beautiful ring from my boyfriend for my birthday," Reid, 34, tells Scoop. "But we're not engaged—yet!"
ARE BILLY JOEL & SHANIA TWAIN DATING?
There was "instant attraction" between Joel, 60, and Twain, 44, at a concert in N.Y.C. in October, claims a tabloid, adding that they're "going out so they can get to know each other better." That's news to Joel. His rep describes the report as "not true," and the singer as "happily single."
IS KIEFER BACK WITH HIS EX-WIFE?
A report claims that Kiefer Sutherland, 42, has been visiting ex-wife Kelly Winn's L.A. home and "spending a lot of time with her." Not so, says Sutherland's rep; the actor "is happily dating Siobhan Bonnouvrier," Allure magazine's style director (above).
'DETERMINED' TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD
Céline Dion's doctor announced in August that the singer, 41, was expecting a baby via in vitro fertilization, but her husband, René Angélil, 67, has revealed that two recent embryo transfers were unsuccessful. The doctor "believed that the procedure took, but that wasn't the case," Angélil told Le Journal de Montréal, saying Dion will continue to try to become pregnant. "We are full of confidence. Céline is more determined than ever."
It's a jungle out there, and these stars know just how to blend in with the wildlife!
Julianne Hough & Chuck Wicks
'WE'RE JUST TAKING A LITTLE BREAK'
On Nov. 10 PEOPLE learned that Dancing with the Stars pro Julianne Hough, 21, and country crooner Chuck Wicks, 30, had ended their year-and-a-half courtship. But the next day, they appeared together at the CMA Awards. What gives? Explained Hough: "We're both just really, really busy with our careers.... We spend a lot of time apart from each other, so we're just taking a little break right now."
CAUGHT IN THE ACT!
• 11/13, Las Vegas: The Bachelorette's Melissa Rycroft enjoyed a real-life bachelorette party while fiancé Tye Strickland partied with the boys. The bride-to-be sported a sash, flashing ring and crown for a girls-only dinner at Lavo, while Strickland hit Tao. "I don't want to know what he's doing over there!" she joked. • 11/12, N.Y.C.: Happy birthday, Swatch! Kelly Osbourne helped the watch brand celebrate 26 years at the relaunch of their Times Square store. • 11/11, L.A.: Grey's Anatomy newbie Jesse Williams joined Edward Norton at PUMA Presents the African Bazaar. • 11/12, N.Y.C.: Emmy Rossum and Becki Newton shopped at the Gap/Nylon event celebrating the new SoHo concept store.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"I work my ass off! I do a lot of aerobics, toning work and I play tennis and swim. I'm older, so I work harder!"
—Courteney Cox Arquette Arquette at the Avon Foundation for Women Gala in New York City on Oct. 27, on how she maintains her fab-at-45 figure.
PARTY OF THE WEEK!
STARS TOAST THE ARTS
L.A.'s Museum of Contemporary Art celebrated their MOCA New 30th Anniversary Gala Nov. 14 with a full palette of celebs. Fans from Eva Mendes to Kate Beckinsale and Neil Patrick Harris enjoyed dinner, an auction and performances from Lady Gaga and the Bolshoi Ballet. Guests—including Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie, Christina Ricci and Sandra Oh—took in an eclectic art collection entitled "MOCA's First 30 Years."
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Lesley Messer,
- Christina Tapper,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Pernilla Cedenheim,
- Eileen Finan,
- Jeremy Gordon,
- Mark Gray,
- Scott Huver,
- Debra Lewis,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!