Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
6 Revelations from Rob Lowe
The Brothers & Sisters Star Spills Some Secrets (he Stinks at Math!)
Math. Thank God for the calculator and for the little tip chart you carry in your wallet. I have that! I don't want to be the idiot who isn't tipping correctly.
HOW HE UNWINDS
If I want to relax and feel good, I get in the water—maybe because I'm a Pisces. I like to go surfing, scuba diving and kayaking. As long as it's sunny, I'm in the water.
Clint Eastwood is the coolest. I worship the guy, and it would be amazing to work with him on any project as a director or costar. He's an auteur!
BIGGEST PET PEEVE
The glow of iPhones and BlackBerrys in the movie theater. I physically need to be restrained if I see the bright lights. I make sure to turn mine off. It's not even on vibrate—it's turned off and in my pocket.
MAKES HIM CRINGE
Dust! I'm not much of a clean freak, but if I can see it on a table or on the floor, it's already over. I have to leave the room as soon as possible!
Writing. Very few people know it, but I was nominated for an Emmy for an ESPN voiceover I wrote about how Sept. 11 affected sports. I'm a good writer, but a horrible speller. I think that may be the hallmark of a good writer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!