Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
Beauty Watch: Tangerine Lips
Yes, You Can Rock Orange Lips, À La Kristen Bell—the Trick Is Finding a Shade That Works with Your Skin Tone
"Orange lipstick gives you attitude," says makeup artist Simone Almekias-Siegl, who used Clé de Peau #26 on Kristen Bell (left). "It's fun and more edgy than red shades." Her tips:
• For fair skin, choose colors that have "coral and peach" undertones. Avoid anything with pink undertones if you have olive skin. Darker skin can go with "bright shades."
• "Keep eye makeup soft," and use a blush in the same color family as the lips. "I like a dewy cheek on a matte face."
• If you're not quite ready to commit to full-on orange lipstick, try gloss for "a more subtle look."
GET THE LOOK
CLE DE PEAU
Beauté Lipstick in #26, $55; niemanmarcus.com
Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine in OR520, $30; shuuemura-usa.com
Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour in Volcanic, $9; at drugstores
DOLCE & GABBANA
Classic Cream Lipstick in Sunset, $30; saksfifthavenue.com
Color Perfect Lipstick in Mandarina, $5; CVS stores nationwide
Pure Color Gloss Stick in Orange Poppy, $18.50; esteelauder.com
There's a new crop of stars working sexy short dos. To get a "natural, feminine" look, TRESemmé stylist Mara Roszak (who works with Halle Berry) suggests "keeping some pieces longer around the bang and using a flatiron to create shape and movement."
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Katie Dickens.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!