- Beyoncé Gives Fans a Peek into Her Hawaii Vacation – and It Looks Fabulous
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Brett Eldridge's Golf Cart Confessional: His First Kiss Was During Toy Story
- Sophie Turner: She's Got Game
- Oklahoma City Bombing, 20 Years Later: Still Living with Limits, Survivor 'Thankful Every Day'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
A second child is on the way for former Blossom star Joey Lawrence, 33, and his wife of four years, Chandie Yawn-Nelson, 32. The actor says the baby, due April 3, will be another girl, joining the couple's "very excited" daughter Charleston, 3.
It's a girl for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima, 28, and her husband of nine months, NBA star Marko Jaric, 31, who welcomed Valentina in N.Y.C. Nov. 15.
Nathan Followill, 30, drummer for the Grammy-winning band Kings of Leon, married singer Jessie Baylin in an outdoor ceremony in Brentwood, Tenn., Nov. 14. "I woke up with a married woman in my bed this morning," he tweeted the next morning. "Luckily she was mine!"
In his ongoing battle with TLC, Jon Gosselin, 32, filed a $5 million suit against the network in Rockville, Md., alleging its reps damaged the former Jon & Kate Plus Eight star's reputation and career by preventing him from working. According to court papers made public Nov. 13, Jon, who appeared on the show with now-estranged wife Kate Gosselin, 34, their 9-year-old twins and 5-year-old sextuplets, alleges that the network persuaded other media outlets not to work with him. The suit is a counterclaim to a breach-of-contract suit the network filed against him Oct. 16. It also charges that TLC failed to obtain work permits for his children. • Richard and Mayumi Heene, parents of the headline-making "Balloon Boy" Falcon, 6, pleaded guilty Nov. 13 in Fort Collins, Colo., to charges relating to last month's hoax involving the child's fake "flight" aboard a UFO-like balloon. Richard (inset), 48, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of attempting to influence a public servant. He faces up to 90 days in jail, probation and a substantial fine. Mayumi, 45, pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor count of false reporting to emergency services. She faces up to 60 days in jail and a $750 fine. They will both be sentenced Dec. 23.
Ken Ober, 52, who hosted the boisterous MTV game show Remote Control in the late 1980s, was found dead from undetermined causes at his Santa Monica home Nov. 15. In recent years he worked as a producer on such comedy series as Mind of Mencia and The New Adventures of Old Christine.
Edis "Eddie" Kayalar (below), 26, has been charged with trying to extort $100,000 from supermodel Cindy Crawford, 43, and husband Rande Gerber, 47, over the past four months in exchange for not selling to the media an inappropriate photo of their daughter Kaia, 8 (right with her parents and brother Presley, 10). Kayalar was taken into custody this fall for an immigration violation and deported to his native Germany.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!