Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 30, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 22
Jerry O'Connell My Life in a Speedo
An Extraordinarily Brief Look at Hollywood's Best Sport!
O'Connell got his Speedo-wearing reputation when paparazzi snapped him on the set of Piranha 3-D. "People thought I was gallivanting around town like that," says the actor, 35.
THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD
O'Connell thinks he may retire the Speedo, but he's keeping it nearby in case he needs a quick disciplining device when his 11-month-old twin girls get older. "If my kids ever annoy me, I'll go and mow our lawn in a Speedo. Just to embarrass them."
WHERE'S THE BEEF?
O'Connell's first reaction to seeing paparazzi shots of him in a Speedo? "I can't believe there wasn't better security on-set," he says. "My next reaction was, uh, because the water was so cold, maybe people didn't get to see me in my best light."
PAR FOR THE COURSE
"I do own Speedos, but I wear them just in places where Speedos are not only accepted but borderline required. I like to swim."
BACK TO SCHOOL
"My wife [Rebecca Romijn] thinks this is hysterically funny," says O'Connell (who's also a student at Southwestern Law School).
YOU OUGHTA BE IN PICTURES
"There was a period where I thought, 'Hey, maybe I'll be the guy who brings the Speedo back," says O'Connell (here with his manager Fisher Spence). "That disappeared in about five minutes."
ALONG FOR THE RIDE
"This photo shoot was my last hurrah in a Speedo," promises O'Connell. "You can come to my house. I am most of the time fully clothed."
WATCH BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO OF JERRY O'CONNELL AT PEOPLE.COM/SMA
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!