Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Why Derek Hough Is 'Traumatized' After Watching Little Sis Julianne's Lip Sync Battle
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Shahs of Sunset's Mike Shouhed Is Married! See What the Bride (and His Castmates!) Wore
- Are You Ready for Jurassic World?
- Amanda Knox's Ex Raffaele Sollecito: 'I Believed in Her Innocence'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Inside Carrie's Makeup Bag
The 'Product Junkie' Reveals Her Beauty Essentials
Carrie Underwood is "really great at doing her own makeup on tour," says the singer's makeup artist Melissa Schleicher. "She finds that it relaxes her before the show." Her favorite look? "She loves black eyeliner and a nude lip." As for her lashes, Underwood definitely believes that more is more: "I always use lashes on Carrie; they really finish her look," says Schleicher. "Sometimes, I will use two sets."
Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow, $28; stilacosmetics.com
Lipstick in Myth, $14; maccosmetics.com
Hello Flawless Cover-Up with SPF 15 in All the World's My Stage Beige, $34; sephora.com
Indelible Wink Liquid Liner & Shadow in Black, $22; tartecosmetics.com
Modlash in #53, $4; drugstores nationwide
Blush in Orgasm, $25; narscosmetics.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Charlotte Triggs.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!