Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Inside Carrie's Makeup Bag
The 'Product Junkie' Reveals Her Beauty Essentials
Carrie Underwood is "really great at doing her own makeup on tour," says the singer's makeup artist Melissa Schleicher. "She finds that it relaxes her before the show." Her favorite look? "She loves black eyeliner and a nude lip." As for her lashes, Underwood definitely believes that more is more: "I always use lashes on Carrie; they really finish her look," says Schleicher. "Sometimes, I will use two sets."
Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow, $28; stilacosmetics.com
Lipstick in Myth, $14; maccosmetics.com
Hello Flawless Cover-Up with SPF 15 in All the World's My Stage Beige, $34; sephora.com
Indelible Wink Liquid Liner & Shadow in Black, $22; tartecosmetics.com
Modlash in #53, $4; drugstores nationwide
Blush in Orgasm, $25; narscosmetics.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!