Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: John Krasinski & James Corden Recreate Pulp Fiction and More in Hilarious Sketch
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Keeping Up with Kylie: Star Launches New Lip Kit Shades, Gives Her Diamond Ring Its First Bath
- WATCH: Dog Finds Ultimate Bliss in Personal Pool of Tennis Balls
- Haylie Duff Follows This One Rule When Cooking for Her 15-Month-Old Daughter Ryan
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Inside Carrie's Makeup Bag
The 'Product Junkie' Reveals Her Beauty Essentials
Carrie Underwood is "really great at doing her own makeup on tour," says the singer's makeup artist Melissa Schleicher. "She finds that it relaxes her before the show." Her favorite look? "She loves black eyeliner and a nude lip." As for her lashes, Underwood definitely believes that more is more: "I always use lashes on Carrie; they really finish her look," says Schleicher. "Sometimes, I will use two sets."
Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow, $28; stilacosmetics.com
Lipstick in Myth, $14; maccosmetics.com
Hello Flawless Cover-Up with SPF 15 in All the World's My Stage Beige, $34; sephora.com
Indelible Wink Liquid Liner & Shadow in Black, $22; tartecosmetics.com
Modlash in #53, $4; drugstores nationwide
Blush in Orgasm, $25; narscosmetics.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!