Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Inside Carrie's Makeup Bag
The 'Product Junkie' Reveals Her Beauty Essentials
Carrie Underwood is "really great at doing her own makeup on tour," says the singer's makeup artist Melissa Schleicher. "She finds that it relaxes her before the show." Her favorite look? "She loves black eyeliner and a nude lip." As for her lashes, Underwood definitely believes that more is more: "I always use lashes on Carrie; they really finish her look," says Schleicher. "Sometimes, I will use two sets."
Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow, $28; stilacosmetics.com
Lipstick in Myth, $14; maccosmetics.com
Hello Flawless Cover-Up with SPF 15 in All the World's My Stage Beige, $34; sephora.com
Indelible Wink Liquid Liner & Shadow in Black, $22; tartecosmetics.com
Modlash in #53, $4; drugstores nationwide
Blush in Orgasm, $25; narscosmetics.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Charlotte Triggs.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!