Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 14, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 24
Going Rogue Vs. New Moon
Team Palin? Team Edward? Why Choose: These Hit Tales of a Mavericky Ex-Governor and a Moody Teen Bloodsucker Have a Lot in Common
Pacific Northwest Clan
Republicans from Wasilla, Alaska
"[In Alaska] we had to control predators, such as wolves."
Old Guys in Control
"Whoever 'headquarters' was, they were firmly in charge. And ... weren't going to let me speak my heart and mind."
There's a Doll Too!
PALIN IN PLAID
One of several models by herobuilders.com, the "schoolgirl" Palin sells for $35.95.
Abstinence Gone Awry
BRISTOL & LEVI
"We were not giddy-happy that our unwed teenage daughter was pregnant."
When not talking about her in the press, Palin's almost-son-in-law took it almost all off for a Playgirl shoot.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA
Vampires from Forks, Wash.
When not in lupine form, the Quileute tribe of La Push, Wash., is ripped.
More than 3,000 years old, "you don't irritate [them]. Not unless you want to die," says Edward of the ruling vampire council.
Twilight-themed figures are $24.95 each at barbiecollector.com.
"Edward had drawn many ... lines for our physical relationship ... the intent being to keep me alive."
When not hunting vampires or pining for Bella, the young werewolf spends a lot of screen time in precious little clothing.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!