Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 14, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 24
Beauty Watch: Metallic Nails
GET THE LOOK!
"Metallics can be worn by anyone, everywhere," says manicurist Lisa Logan, who applied the Minx nail treatment to Beyoncé (left), but says the look can be re-created with polish. To make your nails shine, follow these tips:
• Keep nails "a natural length," says Logan. Otherwise, metallics will be too over-the-top. "You want a clean, wearable look."
• "Silver shades look best on light complexions," while golds work on darker skin tones. "Medium complexions can rock either [color]."
Nail polish in Loophole, $8; essie.com
Nail lacquer in DS Coronation, $12.50; opi.com for stores
Nail varnish in Harsh, $14; sephora.com
Nail lacquer in The Full Monty, $14; butterlondon.com
DOLCE & GABBANA
Nail lacquer in Gold, $20; saksfifthavenue.com
Nail lacquer in Nefertiti, $16; deborahlippmann.com
GREEN EYE MAKEUP
Yes, it is easy being green, so long as you follow these tips from makeup artist Ashunta Sheriff: Light skin tones should stick to sea foam. Medium or dark? Try kelly or emerald shades.
VICTORIA'S SECRET Beauty Rush shadow in Glamerald, $7; victoriassecret.com; BED HEAD by TIGI eyeliner in Green, $16; tigihaircare.com for stores
- CONTRIBUTOR Jackie Fields.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!