Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Who Is Teyana Taylor? 5 Things To Know about Kanye West's New Video Vixen
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Calvin Harris Skips Thanking Taylor Swift While Accepting Award for 'This Is What You Came For'
- We Found 8 Celeb Cameos in Nick Jonas' 'Bacon' Performance: Did You Catch Them All?
- Britney Spears Gives a Sexy Performance of 'Make Me' with G-Eazy at the MTV Video Music Awards
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 14, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 24
Beauty Watch: Metallic Nails
GET THE LOOK!
"Metallics can be worn by anyone, everywhere," says manicurist Lisa Logan, who applied the Minx nail treatment to Beyoncé (left), but says the look can be re-created with polish. To make your nails shine, follow these tips:
• Keep nails "a natural length," says Logan. Otherwise, metallics will be too over-the-top. "You want a clean, wearable look."
• "Silver shades look best on light complexions," while golds work on darker skin tones. "Medium complexions can rock either [color]."
Nail polish in Loophole, $8; essie.com
Nail lacquer in DS Coronation, $12.50; opi.com for stores
Nail varnish in Harsh, $14; sephora.com
Nail lacquer in The Full Monty, $14; butterlondon.com
DOLCE & GABBANA
Nail lacquer in Gold, $20; saksfifthavenue.com
Nail lacquer in Nefertiti, $16; deborahlippmann.com
GREEN EYE MAKEUP
Yes, it is easy being green, so long as you follow these tips from makeup artist Ashunta Sheriff: Light skin tones should stick to sea foam. Medium or dark? Try kelly or emerald shades.
VICTORIA'S SECRET Beauty Rush shadow in Glamerald, $7; victoriassecret.com; BED HEAD by TIGI eyeliner in Green, $16; tigihaircare.com for stores
- CONTRIBUTOR Jackie Fields.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!