Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Baby Finds Dandelions Hilarious, and So Will You (Video)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Mary Pat Christie Quits Her Job, Says Husband Chris Christie Is Still Undecided on 2016 Presidential Run
- Heart Singer Ann Wilson Ties the Knot (PHOTOS)
- See the Magical Way MTV Star Rob Dyrdek Proposed to His Girlfriend at Disneyland (Photos)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Wallet-Friendly Office Parties
Three Ways to Celebrate the Season While Keeping Costs Low and Spirits High
PARTY IDEA #1
Stocking Decorating Contest
Hand out plain stockings and have the staff unleash their inner artists. "This isn't about who's craftiest. It's about creativity," says L.A.-based party planner Marley Majcher.
Give coworkers a quirky theme to work with, like "celebrities, current events or hobbies," Majcher suggests. "They can make an Obama stocking or glue Kate Gosselin hair on top. It'll get people thinking—and laughing."
PARTY IDEA #2
Top Chef Challenge
CONFERENCE ROOM COOK-OFF
"Put a twist on the traditional potluck party and turn it into a friendly competition," says Majcher.
Have staffers sign up to compete in categories such as best casserole or best dessert, so you get a variety of dishes to sample.
PARTY IDEA #3
Wine Tasting on a Dime
Ask everyone to bring in a bottle of wine under $7. Then hide the labels with wrapping paper so staffers have to guess the kind of wine they're drinking. Bonus: You may discover a tasty wine you like for less!
Accidentalwine.com offers bottles with ruined labels, which means they have discounted price tags too.
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!