Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeremiah Brent on Sharing Daddy Duties with Husband Nate Berkus: 'As a Parent, You Kind of Just Fall Into Your Roles'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Tweed Dress Ideal for Curvy Body Types
- WATCH: Is Simone Biles Really Dating Her 'Brazilian Boyfriend!?' Is Aly Raisman Excited for Her Date with Raiders' Tight End Colton Underwood?!
- Angela Kinsey Shares How Her Daughter Isabel Makes Her 'Heart Melt'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Wallet-Friendly Office Parties
Three Ways to Celebrate the Season While Keeping Costs Low and Spirits High
PARTY IDEA #1
Stocking Decorating Contest
Hand out plain stockings and have the staff unleash their inner artists. "This isn't about who's craftiest. It's about creativity," says L.A.-based party planner Marley Majcher.
Give coworkers a quirky theme to work with, like "celebrities, current events or hobbies," Majcher suggests. "They can make an Obama stocking or glue Kate Gosselin hair on top. It'll get people thinking—and laughing."
PARTY IDEA #2
Top Chef Challenge
CONFERENCE ROOM COOK-OFF
"Put a twist on the traditional potluck party and turn it into a friendly competition," says Majcher.
Have staffers sign up to compete in categories such as best casserole or best dessert, so you get a variety of dishes to sample.
PARTY IDEA #3
Wine Tasting on a Dime
Ask everyone to bring in a bottle of wine under $7. Then hide the labels with wrapping paper so staffers have to guess the kind of wine they're drinking. Bonus: You may discover a tasty wine you like for less!
Accidentalwine.com offers bottles with ruined labels, which means they have discounted price tags too.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!