Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patrick Dempsey: 'I'm Not Retiring from Acting'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash and His Wife Killed in Taxi Crash: Reports
- Sandra Lee Gives Cancer Update from the Hospital: 'I've Lost 15 Lbs. in 5 Days'
- Did Bristol Palin Skip Her Family's Get-Together on Canceled Wedding Date?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Museum Gifts for the Host
These Fun Finds Give New Meaning to the Art of Giving
Dragonfly and beautiful butterfly cloisonné magnifiers, $20 each; smithsonianstore.com
MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART, CHICAGO
Bouquet journal set, $23; mcachicagostore.org
PHILADELPHIA MUSEUM OF ART
Set of five sunflower tea lights, $22; philamuseumstore.org
COOPER-HEWITT, NATIONAL DESIGN MUSEUM
Set of four govino plastic wine glasses, $12; cooperhewittshop.org
MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, HOUSTON
Set of four colorful plastic bowls, $24.99; 713-639-7360
THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
Wild rose with songbird correspondence cards, $22.95; metmuseum.org
FINE ARTS MUSEUM OF SAN FRANCISCO
Medium recycled-chopsticks folding basket, $20; famsf.org
THE J. PAUL GETTY MUSEUM
Merian botanical mugs, $16 each; gettymuseumstore.org
Color spectrum collapsible umbrella, $24; momastore.org
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!