Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Letter from the Publisher
Here's to the holidays! In this special issue, sponsored by Kraft Foods but independently created by the editors of PEOPLE, we invite you to step away from your swamped schedule and ring in the season with a glass of prosecco (page 60), a basil martini (page 50) or a cup of hot cocoa (page 39). Our cover couple, Peter Facinelli (Twilight; Nurse Jackie) and Jennie Garth (90210), have figured out how to carve out spectacular time with their three children to create a memorable Christmas morning for the whole family (page 30).
Starting on page 16, we go around the world with the likes of Gilles Marini (France) and Mario Lopez (Mexico), who share their special family celebrations. Plus we've documented American Idol Kris Allen's game night (page 28) and Hollywood mom Keisha Whitaker's tea party with her daughters (page 26). We've also asked experts to create nine easy and budget-friendly parties that will have your guests clamoring for more. Finally, we bring you plenty of ideas for creating your own rituals, finding inexpensive gifts and, in these challenging times, giving back to your community. We hope this issue entertains you and inspires you to have a very merry season.
President and Group Publisher, Time Inc. Style & Entertainment Group
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!