Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Letter from the Publisher
Here's to the holidays! In this special issue, sponsored by Kraft Foods but independently created by the editors of PEOPLE, we invite you to step away from your swamped schedule and ring in the season with a glass of prosecco (page 60), a basil martini (page 50) or a cup of hot cocoa (page 39). Our cover couple, Peter Facinelli (Twilight; Nurse Jackie) and Jennie Garth (90210), have figured out how to carve out spectacular time with their three children to create a memorable Christmas morning for the whole family (page 30).
Starting on page 16, we go around the world with the likes of Gilles Marini (France) and Mario Lopez (Mexico), who share their special family celebrations. Plus we've documented American Idol Kris Allen's game night (page 28) and Hollywood mom Keisha Whitaker's tea party with her daughters (page 26). We've also asked experts to create nine easy and budget-friendly parties that will have your guests clamoring for more. Finally, we bring you plenty of ideas for creating your own rituals, finding inexpensive gifts and, in these challenging times, giving back to your community. We hope this issue entertains you and inspires you to have a very merry season.
President and Group Publisher, Time Inc. Style & Entertainment Group
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!