Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Julie Andrews to Carrie Underwood, 50 Years of Solving a Problem Like Maria
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Homeowners Association Denies 6-Year-Old with Leukemia Make-A-Wish Playhouse
- See the Tweets for Harrison Ford After His Plane Crash – And Impressive Prognosis
- Raven-Symoné Is Experimenting with a Platinum Blonde Hairpiece (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Hot Bikini Moms
After One, Two—Even Eight!—Kids, These Stars Are as Fit as Ever
After giving birth to son Levi, 1, Alves (in Malibu in January) began a 40-day fruit, salad and protein diet but stayed away from workouts to "allow the body to readjust," she says.
Ripa (with sons Michael, 12, and Joaquin, 6, in Miami in May) takes classes at New York City's Physique 57 gym three to four times a week. "She's got tremendous muscle tone," says Physique 57 founder Tonya Becker.
"I dance, I run, I do Pilates, yoga, I spin—I do everything!" says actress Lisa Rinna (with daughters Delilah Belle, 11, and Amelia Gray, 8, in Malibu in July).
Does 600 Sit-ups a Day
For those killer abs, the Spice Girl (with daughter Angel Iris, 2, in Las Vegas) does 600 sit-ups a day! "I like how quickly you can see results," she explains.
Kate After Eight!
After delivering eight babies via C-section, Gosselin turned to plastic surgeon Lawrence Glassman for a tummy tuck.
The ex-SPORTS ILLUSTRATED swimsuit model looks cover-ready as she strolls with son Aurelius, 6, on a Sydney beach.
While vacationing in Saint-Tropez in August, the model and daughter Lila Grace, 7, enjoyed Mommy-and-me time diving off a yacht.
"I love food and I love living," says Landry (with daughter Estela, 2) of occasionally breaking her healthy diet to eat cheeseburgers or pizza. "Chocolate is not cheating!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!