Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Hot Bikini Moms
After One, Two—Even Eight!—Kids, These Stars Are as Fit as Ever
After giving birth to son Levi, 1, Alves (in Malibu in January) began a 40-day fruit, salad and protein diet but stayed away from workouts to "allow the body to readjust," she says.
Ripa (with sons Michael, 12, and Joaquin, 6, in Miami in May) takes classes at New York City's Physique 57 gym three to four times a week. "She's got tremendous muscle tone," says Physique 57 founder Tonya Becker.
"I dance, I run, I do Pilates, yoga, I spin—I do everything!" says actress Lisa Rinna (with daughters Delilah Belle, 11, and Amelia Gray, 8, in Malibu in July).
Does 600 Sit-ups a Day
For those killer abs, the Spice Girl (with daughter Angel Iris, 2, in Las Vegas) does 600 sit-ups a day! "I like how quickly you can see results," she explains.
Kate After Eight!
After delivering eight babies via C-section, Gosselin turned to plastic surgeon Lawrence Glassman for a tummy tuck.
The ex-SPORTS ILLUSTRATED swimsuit model looks cover-ready as she strolls with son Aurelius, 6, on a Sydney beach.
While vacationing in Saint-Tropez in August, the model and daughter Lila Grace, 7, enjoyed Mommy-and-me time diving off a yacht.
"I love food and I love living," says Landry (with daughter Estela, 2) of occasionally breaking her healthy diet to eat cheeseburgers or pizza. "Chocolate is not cheating!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!