Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate's Royal Lookalike Speaks: My Life Has Totally Changed!
- What's Kate Bosworth's Favorite Dish to Cook & Reality Show to Watch?
- Justin & Selena Get Cozy in Vegas Before Billboard Awards
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Spoof His 'Marriage-Is-Work' Oscar Speech on SNL
- Readers Send Angelina Jolie Their Love, Tori Spelling's Ring Gets a Laugh
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 19, 2013 01:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Then & Now
Make No Mistake About It: the Look of Hollywood Has Definitely Gotten Younger
ANNETTE FUNICELLO & HAYDEN PANETTIERE
As an original Mouseketeer, Funicello kept her body under wraps, while ex-Disney star Hayden Panettiere dares to bare her tattoo.
GINGER ROGERS & KATE HUDSON
As a '40s song-and-dance star, Rogers went for coiffed perfection, while Hudson embodies glamour in the musical Nine by letting her hair down.
MARY TYLER MOORE & JENNIFER ANISTON
Both starred in sitcoms as modern women, though "modern" has clearly changed.
THE QUEEN & SARAH FERGUSON
My, how royal style has shifted from one generation to the next!
BETTE DAVIS & MERYL STREEP
These actresses have 25 Oscar nods between them, but Streep wins "more youthful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!