Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alabama Recall Their Early Days Bonding Over Baseball, Cheap Guitars and a Scuffy Pair of Sneakers
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- EpiPen Maker Under Fire After Hiking Price of Live-Saving Injector to $500
- Married at First Sight's Lillian Vilchez on Why She Cried After Sex: 'I Had a Freak-Out Moment'
- Patrick J. Adams Says His and Troian Bellisario's Wedding Date Will be Kept a Secret: 'That's Kind of Our Game Plan'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Then & Now
Make No Mistake About It: the Look of Hollywood Has Definitely Gotten Younger
ANNETTE FUNICELLO & HAYDEN PANETTIERE
As an original Mouseketeer, Funicello kept her body under wraps, while ex-Disney star Hayden Panettiere dares to bare her tattoo.
GINGER ROGERS & KATE HUDSON
As a '40s song-and-dance star, Rogers went for coiffed perfection, while Hudson embodies glamour in the musical Nine by letting her hair down.
MARY TYLER MOORE & JENNIFER ANISTON
Both starred in sitcoms as modern women, though "modern" has clearly changed.
THE QUEEN & SARAH FERGUSON
My, how royal style has shifted from one generation to the next!
BETTE DAVIS & MERYL STREEP
These actresses have 25 Oscar nods between them, but Streep wins "more youthful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!