Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Helen Mirren, Bradley Cooper, Kristin Chenoweth Lead 2015 Tony Nominees
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- PHOTO: Shia LaBeouf Goes Full-On Lumbersexual (But Don't Worry, He's Still Got the Rattail)
- Smooth Move! Simon Cowell Sweeps Katie Couric Off Her Feet with Dapper Dip on the Red Carpet
- Rebecca Romijn Previews Skin Wars Season 2 with Super Sexy Tigress Teaser
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 23
Then & Now
Make No Mistake About It: the Look of Hollywood Has Definitely Gotten Younger
ANNETTE FUNICELLO & HAYDEN PANETTIERE
As an original Mouseketeer, Funicello kept her body under wraps, while ex-Disney star Hayden Panettiere dares to bare her tattoo.
GINGER ROGERS & KATE HUDSON
As a '40s song-and-dance star, Rogers went for coiffed perfection, while Hudson embodies glamour in the musical Nine by letting her hair down.
MARY TYLER MOORE & JENNIFER ANISTON
Both starred in sitcoms as modern women, though "modern" has clearly changed.
THE QUEEN & SARAH FERGUSON
My, how royal style has shifted from one generation to the next!
BETTE DAVIS & MERYL STREEP
These actresses have 25 Oscar nods between them, but Streep wins "more youthful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!