Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Michael Jackson's Children
Five months later the children "are wonderful," uncle Jackie Jackson tells PEOPLE. Adds This Is It director Kenny Ortega: "They have a beautiful home, a beautiful life and lots of love around them." With an extended support system anchored by grandmother Katherine Jackson and nanny Grace Rwaramba, the kids have been easing back into a normal life. Home-schooled, they are growing up with their cousins and studying karate. Paris and Prince are even big Twilight fans. Says Ortega: "They're independent and curious."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!