Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michigan Police Officers See Wheelchair-Bound Man Attempting to Mow Lawn and Immediately Take Over
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Pro Golfer Tearfully Pleads for His Missing Dad to Come Home: 'We Love You'
- Lena Dunham Posts Sweaty Paparazzi Shot: 'I Felt Strong, Swift and Proud'
- Ted Nugent Says Everyone Angry over Cecil the Lion's Death Is 'Stupid'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Michael Jackson's Children
Five months later the children "are wonderful," uncle Jackie Jackson tells PEOPLE. Adds This Is It director Kenny Ortega: "They have a beautiful home, a beautiful life and lots of love around them." With an extended support system anchored by grandmother Katherine Jackson and nanny Grace Rwaramba, the kids have been easing back into a normal life. Home-schooled, they are growing up with their cousins and studying karate. Paris and Prince are even big Twilight fans. Says Ortega: "They're independent and curious."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!