Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Michael Jackson's Children
Five months later the children "are wonderful," uncle Jackie Jackson tells PEOPLE. Adds This Is It director Kenny Ortega: "They have a beautiful home, a beautiful life and lots of love around them." With an extended support system anchored by grandmother Katherine Jackson and nanny Grace Rwaramba, the kids have been easing back into a normal life. Home-schooled, they are growing up with their cousins and studying karate. Paris and Prince are even big Twilight fans. Says Ortega: "They're independent and curious."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!