Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
- Leslie Jones and Christian Siriano Are 'Making Magic' Together for Her Ghostbusters Premiere
- Jessica Simpson Throws Her Son Ace Knute a Dinosaur-Themed 3rd Birthday Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
'The Year 2000 Is When I ...'
"I think in the new millennium there's much, much less of a generation gap. It has some huge upsides, but there are definitely some discipline downsides. When I grew up, you were allowed to discipline a child with a spanking—that don't happen no more! But it has unbelievably great upsides because I think kids are a lot happier. Another downside of the new millennium is this: The computers, while they give kids this broad education and great advantage that we didn't have, it also means a lot of sitting around! They'll play a game about riding a bicycle for seven hours but get no exercise! I live on 5 acres, and I make [Rayne, left, and Jorja] get on their bikes and ride them."
... GOT FAMOUS
"I saw a poster with my face on it, and I was like, 'That's crazy!'" says Alba of the moment in 2000 when she realized that her breakout role as TV's Dark Angel would change her life forever.
... WAS BORN
While his older brothers used to compose music at the piano, the "Bonus Jonas" says, "If I don't have a piece of paper to write stuff on, I go to Garage Band ... I can't imagine living without my computer, and now I have a wireless card."
... GOT MARRIED
"I love that we got married in the new century," says the Biggest Loser host, wed to Dave Sanov, a California Highway Patrol investigator. "Looking back, it seems silly how people thought ATMs wouldn't work and everything was going to fall apart in Y2K!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!