Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Breast Milk Ice Cream Is Back Just In Time for the Royal Baby's Birth
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: Scarlett Johansson Says Black Widow and the Hulk 'Really Long for the Connection' (VIDEO)
- Taylor Swift-Loving, Lip-Synching Delaware Cop Returns with Dash Cam Duet
- FROM EW: Get a First Look at Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler in X-Men: Apocalypse
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
'The Year 2000 Is When I ...'
"I think in the new millennium there's much, much less of a generation gap. It has some huge upsides, but there are definitely some discipline downsides. When I grew up, you were allowed to discipline a child with a spanking—that don't happen no more! But it has unbelievably great upsides because I think kids are a lot happier. Another downside of the new millennium is this: The computers, while they give kids this broad education and great advantage that we didn't have, it also means a lot of sitting around! They'll play a game about riding a bicycle for seven hours but get no exercise! I live on 5 acres, and I make [Rayne, left, and Jorja] get on their bikes and ride them."
... GOT FAMOUS
"I saw a poster with my face on it, and I was like, 'That's crazy!'" says Alba of the moment in 2000 when she realized that her breakout role as TV's Dark Angel would change her life forever.
... WAS BORN
While his older brothers used to compose music at the piano, the "Bonus Jonas" says, "If I don't have a piece of paper to write stuff on, I go to Garage Band ... I can't imagine living without my computer, and now I have a wireless card."
... GOT MARRIED
"I love that we got married in the new century," says the Biggest Loser host, wed to Dave Sanov, a California Highway Patrol investigator. "Looking back, it seems silly how people thought ATMs wouldn't work and everything was going to fall apart in Y2K!"
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!