Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian West on Butt Pad Chatter: 'Everyone Has Seen My Butt Naked and Knows I Don't Need Them!'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Husband Buys Wrong Lottery Ticket, Ends Up Winning $169 Million
- Gold Medalist Aries Merritt on His Post-Kidney Transplant Olympic Comeback Plans: 'I Kept Pushing Forward'
- The BFG PEOPLE Review: A Whoopsy Wiffling Ringbeller for the Whole Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
6 Revelations from Hugh Grant
The Star of Did You Hear About the Morgans? Greets 2010 with a Rum Drink—no Smiling!
Some friends in London recently moved into a new house, and I went to visit them. I got there, and instead of ringing the bell I thought it would be funny to make sheep noises (an in-joke with us) through the letter box. I did it very loud and for a very long time before anyone came to the door. It was the wrong house. The owner was surprised to see me there.
HE'LL TOAST HIS NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION WITH A ...
Dark 'n' Stormy—Gosling's Bermuda rum, spicy ginger beer, lime juice, lots of ice, gigantic glass. [What is his resolution?] Never to smile. Someone told me it made me look fat.
LAST THING HE GOOGLED
Everyone I meet. It used to be when I got home. Now it is while I'm talking to them.
MOST RECENT SUNBURN
Every summer I burn the tips of my ears playing golf, and every summer my dermatologist lops another piece off before declaring it harmless. I will be earless by 2012.
MAKES HIM CRINGE
The moment when people wave their phones in the air at rock concerts.
FAVE CHILDHOOD TOY
Action Man. My brother and I liked to pull his limbs off and set them on fire. Or my girl cousin's Sindy doll. It had a melted foot, but I always liked looking up its skirt.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!