Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gymnast John Orozco Overcomes Injury and Loss to Make It onto Team USA for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 11-Year-Old Boy Attacked by Shark in North Carolina While Surfing, Two Weeks After Teen Bitten in Same Location
- Anderson Cooper Is an Unwilling Silver Fox: 'I Wish I Still Had Brown Hair!'
- WATCH: A PEOPLE Staffer Strips Down and Tries Big Brother's New Competition with a 'Game-Changing' Pri
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
But then you sang And cast a spell. And even Simon Wished you well. Middle-, low- and even highbrows Stopped making cracks About your eyebrows.
Then we found out This and that: About your childhood And your precious cat. How local louts came round to dis you; Did no one really try to kiss you?
But now's your Moment in the sun; So, enjoy the ride And have some fun. Though "experts" think you look bizarre, We love you just the way you are.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!