Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Clinton Recalls Enacting Gun Control Measures as a Proud Moment at Celebrity-Filled Gala
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Million Dollar Listing NY's Ryan Serhant and Emilia Bechrakis Reveal Their Week-Long Wedding Details: 'It Started at a Million Dollars'
- A Crash Course in Crash Dieting From Celeb Trainer Harley Pasternak
- Victoria Beckham Had the Biggest Spice Girls Clothing Budget (Blame It on All Those Little Gucci Dresses)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
But then you sang And cast a spell. And even Simon Wished you well. Middle-, low- and even highbrows Stopped making cracks About your eyebrows.
Then we found out This and that: About your childhood And your precious cat. How local louts came round to dis you; Did no one really try to kiss you?
But now's your Moment in the sun; So, enjoy the ride And have some fun. Though "experts" think you look bizarre, We love you just the way you are.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!