Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Missy Franklin on Her Beauty Routine After the Pool: 'I Have No Idea How My Hair Stays So Healthy!'
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
- All the Details on Laguna Beach Alum Alex Murrel Johnson's Beach-Themed Nursery for Son Levi
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
But then you sang And cast a spell. And even Simon Wished you well. Middle-, low- and even highbrows Stopped making cracks About your eyebrows.
Then we found out This and that: About your childhood And your precious cat. How local louts came round to dis you; Did no one really try to kiss you?
But now's your Moment in the sun; So, enjoy the ride And have some fun. Though "experts" think you look bizarre, We love you just the way you are.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!