Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Snuggies, Toy Hamsters, Mini Pigs and Twitter—the Must-Haves and Crazes of 2009
The fleece blanket with sleeves started out as the butt of late-night jokes but ended the year on couches everywhere. More than 20 million have been sold, and now even NFL teams have their own custom fleeces.
The recession-proof hamburger has reclaimed its culinary mojo. Fancy restaurants like New York City's DBGB trotted out gourmet patties, and even the President and First Lady indulged their burger love.
Selling for up to $4,500 each, mini pigs became this year's maltipoo. Celebs like Paris Hilton and Harry Potter star Rupert Grint have both adopted them. The "puppylike" pets are "incredibly easy to train," says U.K. breeder Jane Croft, who has a waiting list for the micropigs and is getting 150,000 hits a week.
More than 8 million people—from Bill Gates to Lindsay Lohan—have taken to "microblogging" via this social networking site.
ZHU ZHU HAMSTER
Robot hamsters are this year's Tickle Me Elmo. The $8 toys are still flying off shelves at Walmart and going for up to $60 on eBay despite now-debunked reports that the toy contained dangerous levels of tin and antimony.
SIGG WATER BOTTLE
Water gets another fashionable upgrade! The eco-friendly Sigg (named for metal specialist Ferdinand Sigg) sells for $14-$32 and can be customized with a cool design.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!