Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
- Mae Whitman Talks Parenthood Finale and What's Next
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Neil Patrick Harris
ON NOT OVERBOOKING HIMSELF: The How I Met Your Mother star, who squeezed in two film roles this year, is careful not to push himself too much. "If you keep running on a treadmill, you'll get in shape, but you forget the journey," he says.
RESOLUTION FOR THE NEW YEAR: "I need to do more stretching," says the 36-year-old. "I used to jump on a trampoline, get off and skip around. Now my knees hurt."
HOW HE UNWINDS: "I go home to my man [actor David Burtka] and the dogs. And Scotch. Something peaty and on the rocks."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!