Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Get Away with Murder Returning for a Second Season
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Prince William Honors Fallen Troops in Japan – Just as His Mother Did 20 Years Ago
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep's Never-Before-Seen Original Song from Into the Woods (VIDEO)
- Prince Harry to Quit the Armed Forces
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Neil Patrick Harris
ON NOT OVERBOOKING HIMSELF: The How I Met Your Mother star, who squeezed in two film roles this year, is careful not to push himself too much. "If you keep running on a treadmill, you'll get in shape, but you forget the journey," he says.
RESOLUTION FOR THE NEW YEAR: "I need to do more stretching," says the 36-year-old. "I used to jump on a trampoline, get off and skip around. Now my knees hurt."
HOW HE UNWINDS: "I go home to my man [actor David Burtka] and the dogs. And Scotch. Something peaty and on the rocks."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!