Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Five Things You Need to Know About Leonardo DiCaprio's Dad George
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Emily Maynard Johnson's Blog: My Biggest Fears (and the Benefits!) of Having Another Baby
- VIDEO: George Clooney Wants to Campaign For Channing Tatum's Second Sexiest Man Alive Title: 'It's a Lot of Work,' He Says
- FROM EW: Hear Nelly's (Surprisingly Great) Cover of Thomas Rhett's 'Die a Happy Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Neil Patrick Harris
ON NOT OVERBOOKING HIMSELF: The How I Met Your Mother star, who squeezed in two film roles this year, is careful not to push himself too much. "If you keep running on a treadmill, you'll get in shape, but you forget the journey," he says.
RESOLUTION FOR THE NEW YEAR: "I need to do more stretching," says the 36-year-old. "I used to jump on a trampoline, get off and skip around. Now my knees hurt."
HOW HE UNWINDS: "I go home to my man [actor David Burtka] and the dogs. And Scotch. Something peaty and on the rocks."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!