Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cat Litter Caused $240 Million Radiation Leak in New Mexico
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Will Smith Reunites With The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Costar Tatyana Ali
- Shop Eva Longoria's Fave Sandals with an Exclusive Discount
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Share a Sweet Kiss While Supporting Little Big Town
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
1. For TV shows Meet the Browns and House of Payne, "I went and got directors who were child actors—Alfonso Ribiero and Kim Fields."
2. Soundstages at his new Atlanta studio are named after Perry's heroes—Sidney Poitier, Cicely Tyson, Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee.
3. Precious (he's a an executive producer) has personal meaning for Perry, who revealed he was abused as a child. "Here it is, my life. A lot of my childhood was played out in front of me."
4. Next up: touring—via bus and private plane—as Madea. Followed by "spending more time on my island."
5. Highlight of 2009: "Turning 40. Here's a kid who didn't think he'd live to see 30. So turning 40, embracing flaws and all, was a huge accomplishment."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!