Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Beckinsale Links Arms with David Walliams After Grabbing Dinner in London
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander's Red-Hot Romance Heats Up New York
- FROM EW: The Vampire Diaries Will End After Season 8
- Bellissima! Jennifer Aniston Looks Chic in Black as She's Honored at Italian Film Festival
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
1. For TV shows Meet the Browns and House of Payne, "I went and got directors who were child actors—Alfonso Ribeiro and Kim Fields."
2. Soundstages at his new Atlanta studio are named after Perry's heroes—Sidney Poitier, Cicely Tyson, Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee.
3. Precious (he's a an executive producer) has personal meaning for Perry, who revealed he was abused as a child. "Here it is, my life. A lot of my childhood was played out in front of me."
4. Next up: touring—via bus and private plane—as Madea. Followed by "spending more time on my island."
5. Highlight of 2009: "Turning 40. Here's a kid who didn't think he'd live to see 30. So turning 40, embracing flaws and all, was a huge accomplishment."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!