Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
1. For TV shows Meet the Browns and House of Payne, "I went and got directors who were child actors—Alfonso Ribeiro and Kim Fields."
2. Soundstages at his new Atlanta studio are named after Perry's heroes—Sidney Poitier, Cicely Tyson, Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee.
3. Precious (he's a an executive producer) has personal meaning for Perry, who revealed he was abused as a child. "Here it is, my life. A lot of my childhood was played out in front of me."
4. Next up: touring—via bus and private plane—as Madea. Followed by "spending more time on my island."
5. Highlight of 2009: "Turning 40. Here's a kid who didn't think he'd live to see 30. So turning 40, embracing flaws and all, was a huge accomplishment."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!