Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Three's Company: Zac Efron, Sami Miró and His New Mustache Go on a Date
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- FIRST PHOTO: See Lance Bass and Husband Michael Turchin in Their Wedding-Night Tuxedos
- Horror in Brooklyn: Police Officers Assassinated in Gunman's Ambush
- These Celebrity Gingerbread Houses Are Too Sweet to Eat
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Moments of the Decade
Halle Berry is the first African-American woman to win a Best Actress Oscar.
Kelly Clarkson takes the first American Idol crown.
Janet Jackson's wardrobe faux pas at the Super Bowl halftime show shocks the nation.
Gary Brolsma (a.k.a. the "Numa Numa" guy) becomes the poster boy for YouTube icons.
Tom Cruise jumps on Oprah's couch after falling for Katie Holmes.
Katie Couric takes over as CBS Evening News anchor.
Paris Hilton goes to jail for 23 days.
Brad and Angelina welcome twins.
Michael Phelps wins eight gold medals—a new record.
Barack Obama is elected the first African-American President.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!