Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Moments of the Decade
Halle Berry is the first African-American woman to win a Best Actress Oscar.
Kelly Clarkson takes the first American Idol crown.
Janet Jackson's wardrobe faux pas at the Super Bowl halftime show shocks the nation.
Gary Brolsma (a.k.a. the "Numa Numa" guy) becomes the poster boy for YouTube icons.
Tom Cruise jumps on Oprah's couch after falling for Katie Holmes.
Katie Couric takes over as CBS Evening News anchor.
Paris Hilton goes to jail for 23 days.
Brad and Angelina welcome twins.
Michael Phelps wins eight gold medals—a new record.
Barack Obama is elected the first African-American President.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!