Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Moments of the Decade
Halle Berry is the first African-American woman to win a Best Actress Oscar.
Kelly Clarkson takes the first American Idol crown.
Janet Jackson's wardrobe faux pas at the Super Bowl halftime show shocks the nation.
Gary Brolsma (a.k.a. the "Numa Numa" guy) becomes the poster boy for YouTube icons.
Tom Cruise jumps on Oprah's couch after falling for Katie Holmes.
Katie Couric takes over as CBS Evening News anchor.
Paris Hilton goes to jail for 23 days.
Brad and Angelina welcome twins.
Michael Phelps wins eight gold medals—a new record.
Barack Obama is elected the first African-American President.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!