Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I'm Not Worried About Him': Malika Haqq Says Rob Kardashian Is 'Going Through His Vibe' and Has the 'Most Support'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Go Inside Rick Ross's Opulent 109-Room Home Including His Over-the-Top Shoe Closet
- Celebrate Zsa Zsa Gabor's 99th Birthday with 9 of Her Most Outrageous Stories
- Score Big Points at Your Super Bowl Party with These Buffalo Chicken Poppers
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Men in the Doghouse
An Ode to the Guys Who Will Head into 2010 with Their Tails Between Their Legs
We had our share of louts and cads. You can't deny it; it's a fact! It's always thus, we must admit: Some guys just don't know how to act!
Take Tiger Woods, now there's a shock: Golfer, gentleman, not a hound. Or so we thought, until we learned This golfer liked to play around.
And Letterman's our king of snark. But then one night he didn't laugh; He told the truth. It wasn't pretty. He'd spent late nights with the staff!
And Richard Heene, the hot-air guy? He sent us on a wild-goose chase To save his child up in the sky—Which turned out not to be the case.
Chris Brown's another lovely gent Guaranteed to make the list. He's really such a manly man: He punched Rihanna with his fist.
Let's award a prize to Kanye West That won't put him in a towering rage And make him grab the mic. Let's call it "Biggest Faux Pas on a Stage."
Jon Gosselin is a dad of eight, Who's about to be a single. For Kate that has to be the nicest Gift from old Kris Kringle.
So here we are, the year is done; Let's look ahead to '10 And raise a glass and dream a dream Of better times and better men.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!