Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
This Year, Stars Rocked Showstopping Gowns with Elegant Touches, Short Frocks in Bold Colors and Plenty of Sparkle All Around
In an Elie Saab Couture dress and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz at the Academy Awards.
In a Marchesa gown at the Shanghai International Film Festival.
In a Dior gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a Marchesa gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewels at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a Chanel dress and Chanel fine jewelry at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a vintage Pierre Balmain gown and Chopard diamonds at the Academy Awards.
In Carolina Herrera at a TV appearance in N.Y.C.
In Bottega Veneta at the L.A. premiere of He's Just Not That Into You.
In Jasmine Di Milo at a charity event in Washington, D.C.
In Naeem Khan at the London premiere of The Ugly Truth.
In Jason Wu at the N.Y.C. premiere of Brothers.
In Collette Dinnigan at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!