Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy (Duggar) King's Husband on His Biggest 'Mess-Ups' with Her Ultra-Conservative Family
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Tori Spelling and Family Move to Encino Rental Home Amid Reports of Financial Troubles
- Rare Gorilla Twins Born at Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda
- These Cats Want Your Kitten Bowl Party to Be Purr-fect
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
This Year, Stars Rocked Showstopping Gowns with Elegant Touches, Short Frocks in Bold Colors and Plenty of Sparkle All Around
In an Elie Saab Couture dress and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz at the Academy Awards.
In a Marchesa gown at the Shanghai International Film Festival.
In a Dior gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a Marchesa gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewels at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a Chanel dress and Chanel fine jewelry at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a vintage Pierre Balmain gown and Chopard diamonds at the Academy Awards.
In Carolina Herrera at a TV appearance in N.Y.C.
In Bottega Veneta at the L.A. premiere of He's Just Not That Into You.
In Jasmine Di Milo at a charity event in Washington, D.C.
In Naeem Khan at the London premiere of The Ugly Truth.
In Jason Wu at the N.Y.C. premiere of Brothers.
In Collette Dinnigan at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!