Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whiplash Alert: Trump's Softened Immigration Plan Hardens Again
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- When Barack Met Michelle: The Obamas Go on Their First Date in the Charming Southside With You
- 8 Times Kylie Jenner Proved She's a Master at Shutting Down Rumors
- Her Girls! Anna Chlumsky Welcomes Another Daughter
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
This Year, Stars Rocked Showstopping Gowns with Elegant Touches, Short Frocks in Bold Colors and Plenty of Sparkle All Around
In an Elie Saab Couture dress and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz at the Academy Awards.
In a Marchesa gown at the Shanghai International Film Festival.
In a Dior gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a Marchesa gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewels at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a Chanel dress and Chanel fine jewelry at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a vintage Pierre Balmain gown and Chopard diamonds at the Academy Awards.
In Carolina Herrera at a TV appearance in N.Y.C.
In Bottega Veneta at the L.A. premiere of He's Just Not That Into You.
In Jasmine Di Milo at a charity event in Washington, D.C.
In Naeem Khan at the London premiere of The Ugly Truth.
In Jason Wu at the N.Y.C. premiere of Brothers.
In Collette Dinnigan at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville.
August 26, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!