Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mariah Carey Feels 'Lucky' to be Dating Billionaire Boyfriend James Packer, Reveals How They First Met
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Brad Pitt Isn't Afraid to Help Out in the Kitchen on Thanksgiving: 'I'm All Over that Turkey'
- FROM EW: Adele Impersonator Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of the Singer's Viral Sketch
- Mama June Says Sugar Bear Cheated with Coworker's Wife: 'It Was Really Hurtful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 26
Padma Lakshmi as a Renaissance Painting
You're due early next year. How are you feeling?
I'm feeling tired but great. It was very important for me to be a mom.
Weirdest moment of the year?
The first time I saw myself on the side of a bus [in a Top Chef poster]! That was a bit daunting. I'd pull up in a taxi, and my face would be staring back at me.
The year's top lesson?
You really can't do everything. I couldn't watch my weight because I was around food so much. I had to let it go.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!